Chapter 3: The Party

Synthea's P.O.V.

"Thea, let's go!" Sam yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm almost ready! Just trying to pick out what shoes to wear!" I screamed back, but turned around to see Sam standing in my doorway. "Sorry, Sam, didn't realize you were coming upstairs." I added sheepishly.

"It's fine, I'll never pass up the opportunity to rummage through your closet. Let's see, what are you wearing?" She asked, staring into my walk-in closet.

"Uh, just some dark wash ripped jeans and a maroon crop top with a leather jacket. I was thinking the heeled combat boots; they make my legs look longer." I replied. She turned around and studied my outfit, the walked into my closet.

"I like it, but don't you have any tighter tops?" She said, looking through my shirts. "Oooh! This one!" She squealed and pulled out a bright red, tight crop top with lace connecting the neck and sweetheart line of the shirt. She held the top up against my chest, "This would look great with the skinny jeans and leather jacket! Oh, and I would totally wear those combat boots." She commented. I sighed and took the hanger from her.

"I'm already going out of my comfort zone by wearing skinny jeans, Sam." She just gave me a pleading look, "Fine. I'll wear it just for you." I giggled as she squealed in excitement. I quickly changed and checked myself in the mirror. Makeup looks good -- eyeliner wing is sharp and the red lips are smooth. Hair looks perfect -- my blonde hair is crimped in a messy, yet cute way. And the outfit -- different, but damn do I look good, I thought to myself. "Alright, let's head out!" I announced happily.

Chase's P.OV.
I pulled up to the house lined with cars and bursting with music. As I stepped ouf of my car, I took a deep breath of alcohol and cigarettes. These were my people. This was my kind of night.

I walked to the front door and braced myself as a wave of deafening music hit me as I entered the house. I took some time scoping out the living room and eventually headed for the kitchen.

Once armed with a red solo cup filled with a mystery alcohol served in a punch bowl, I headed to the dance floor. The music was pounding in my ears, and I could feel the heat off of the bodies surrounding me. I saw a girl dancing a few feet away from me. I quickly made my way over to her and began dancing with her; her back was turned so I couldn't see her face, but everything else about her was perfect. She had long, golden blonde hair and the most beautiful hourglass figure I'd ever seen. I had one goal tonight -- get this girl to sleep with me.

Synthea's P.O.V.
Sam and I got to the party and I made a resolution to myself: I wouldn't drink, and I would get someone to want to sleep with me. I really am a tease. I didn't actually want to do anything with anyone at the party (unless they were really hot), but I wanted to feel wanted. I went to the dance floor and danced as sleazy as I could without looking desperate.

It worked. I soon felt someone behind me dancing and they put their hands on my hips. I started dancing more slutty until I felt his grip tighten. He grabbed my hand and I followed him upstairs. I only saw his back, but damn was he attractive. His chestnut brown hair was styled in a touseled "I tried to look like I didn't try but this took 15 minutes" look and he had the perfect chiseled body. He seemed to be all lean muscle, not overwhelming like a body builder, it was just enough to make everyone want him.

When we got into the bedroom I closed the door and he pinned me up against the wall. I wrapped my leg around his waist and finally looked up to see his face. Holy shit, I thought. I just seduced Chase Morgan. He smirked at me. "Thought I wasn't your type, princess." I was dead set on accomplishing my goal of this party, so I decided to tease him.

I leaned in until our lips were only an inch apart. "You're not my type, Chase Morgan." I whispered as I ground my hips against him. He moaned in the back of his throat.

"Then why do you seem so turned on?" I smirked and got close enough that our lips brushed as I spoke.

"Because I know how much you want me to kiss you right now. And it is so satisfying to see you disappointed." I said as I slid out from between him and the wall. I gave him a seductive smile and left the room without looking back.

I headed back downstairs and found Sam sitting on the couch with a cup in her hand. Sam takes me to parties so that she makes sure I look hot and so she can get high, and then once we've both gotten what we wanted, I drive us back to her place. "Alright, I've accomplished my goals and we're good to go home." I announced with a smile. She nodded and headed for the front door.