Chapter Eleven

Chelsea's POV

Three Days Later

After I had agreed to meet Harry in France for his show, I had been pretty busy trying to get ready. I only had about two days to pack and grab everything I would possibly need. I was now on a plane headed to France from LAX. Harry wanted me to take a private jet at first, but I had to tell him I didn't do that. That wasn't my style.

Long story short, I ended up booking my own flight because Harry wouldn't budge. It was a pretty long flight, but when I finally got off the plane all I could do was smile. I was going to get to spend some time with Harry. i was hoping it would be enough to stop the little rift between us. 

As I walked with my bag in hand, I looked around for someone that I knew. My eyes then fell on a very familiar build. It was Harry. He was wearing a blue floral shirt and some black skinny jeans. He was talking to Mitch.  Mitch caught my eyes and told Harry that I was here. He turned around and headed towards me with a huge smile.

"Hey baby." Harry said as he got closer.

"Hey." I said.

I leaned in to give Harry a kiss, but he dodge me. Instead of his lips I got his cheek. I looked at him a little. We never really kissed on the cheek so it was a little weird. I still wanted this time to be great, so I shook the thought out of my head. 

"Here, I'll take your bag." Harry offered as he grabbed it from my shoulder. 

I smiled and took his hand in mine as we walked over to the group. I hugged everyone and we had a few laughs before we headed out of the airport. We all got into an Uber and made our way to the hotel we would be staying in. It was night fall here, so that meant we were most likely going to be sleeping now.

When we arrived at the hotel, Harry grabbed my bag and opened the door for me. We walked into the lobby and Harry waved at the concierge. I smiled at him. he was honestly one of the nicest people I had met. 

We all stepped in on the elevator and went to the fourth floor. Adam and Mitch waved goodbye right when we got off because there rooms were close. Sarah was the next to go before Clare, who's room was right next to Harry's.

Harry pulled out his room key from his pocket and opened the door. He just stood there for a moment before stepping in.

"Did you want to share a room with one of the girls since you haven't seen them in a while?" he asked.

I furrowed my brows. Why would he ask such a dumb question. "No. I have no problem sharing a room with you." I responded.

He shook his head and walked into the room. He set my bag down on the couch and walked into the bedroom. He came out with a blanket and a pillow. He placed them on the couch neatly before looking up at me. 

"The room is all yours." He said, gesturing towards the bedroom.

"Why are you sleeping out here? We can sleep together." I spoke up, a little irritated at this point.

"Because I thought you might want to have some space." Harry said, looking confused.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Stop thinking for me Harry. We can sleep together. We always do." I said as I walked over to him.

He looked down at his feet before he rose up from the couch. He walked into the room and I followed. Harry went into the bathroom while I decided to take off my clothes. I stripped down to just my bra and panties. I didn't feel like going to my bag so I decided that I would ask Harry for a shirt.

"Hey, can you lend me one of your shirts to wear tonight?" I leaned against the bathroom door and asked Harry.

His jaw dropped when he looked at me. I watched as his eyes scanned my body. I bit my lip and placed my hands over my chest. Harry spit out his toothpaste and set his toothbrush down on the counter. He walked over to me, a fire in his eyes. As he got up closer to me, that fire just disappeared. He looked down at the ground and passed me.