wet dreamz {janiel}

" goodnight, baby." daniel says and kisses jack's temple and turns over on his side and falls asleep quickly.

"goodnight sugar." jack says and kisses his neck smiling against him, he turns over and turns the light off as he drifts to sleep.

•••

" Oh shit..mhm daniel." jack grunts and keep jerking himself up and down through his striped boxers under the cover, as his head is tossed back in some pleasurable trance.

daniel stretches a little bit and turns his whole body toward jack and looks around the room as it's still dark, it's only 5:13 am.

" suck it like a pro babydoll." jack moans somewhat louder and throws his head back as he keeps dreaming.

" jack baby.." daniel shakes him but jack keeps on moaning and moaning, not waking up.

The blue eyed boy smirks to himself and gets under the covers tugging on jack's band of his boxers as he slides them down sexily and off his smooth legs, landing on the ground.

" imma treat you right baby boy" daniel whispers against jack's throbbing cock while his left hand rests on his shaft to begin with, while he starts to lick the tip.

" yes sugar! lick it just like that." jack says and reaches under the cover rubbing his soft messy brown hair, that has some curls in it.

" you like when papi licks your tip like that?" daniel says as he stops licking and starts bobbing his head up and down as his ass arches up toward the cover, meanwhile jack moves his hand to daniel's ass and slide his soft fingers into his tight little hole.

daniel gasps and pulls away from his{ THING} leaving a stream of spit, as he moans softly and goes back to sucking his cock.

Jack gasps and sits up fastly moaning louder than ever." YES PAPI! DON'T STOP!"he moans faster and faster sucking his own fingers as he lifts the cover up, seeing his own boyfriend.

Before you know it, Jack shoots out loads of cum for about 10 seconds.

" I love you princess" Jack says smirking.

" I love you too sugar plum." Daniel says.

{ made; march 22nd, 2018.💛}

[ FIRST STORY EVER MADE.}