Mr. and Mrs. Taylor

Today was finally the day of my wedding. In less than an hour I would be Mrs. Paige Taylor.  I'm so happy that I'm getting married to the love of my life, Jamal. But then again I'm so nervous. What if I fall? What if he calls the wedding off? Okay Paige think happy thoughts. My mother came over to me fixing my vail and mouthing the words "Its time." I gripped my purple bouquet tighter and started walking as I heard the piano playing. Of course my dad walked down the aisle with me to give me away. I looked into Jamal eyes as the pastor spoke. Soon enough we were stating our vowels and then I heard it. That sweet sentence that made my finger tips tingle. "You may now kiss the bride".. Me and Jamal shared a sweet kiss to keep it appropriate then continued on down the aisle. I am now Mrs. Taylor. It feels so good saying that. Me and Jamal danced all night. It was the time of my life. After waving goodbye to everyone we made our way to a jet to go to our honeymoon which was in Hawaii.

2 hours later

Me and Jamal were just cuddling by the water.. I was still in my wedding dress but it didn't matter. Nothing could have ruin that moment at the time. Not even a little water getting on my handmade givenchy gown. "I love you so much Paige." "I love you too baby." I gave him a peck on his lips which had turned into a real heated kiss. I expected nothing less from my husband. I whispered in between the kisses as they got further apart. "No .. not right .. here." "Yes Paige, right here. Please let me." I kissed him even harder with more passion. The rest of that night was filled so much love .. The flashback is so vivid.