Hit and Run

Shawn's Pov
I saw a bright light I don't think it was heaven, I...I think it was a truck? But I'm not sure. All I remember is something coming towards me that didn't stop.

As I'm feeling so much pain I realize that I was with Ariana, so I look over at her there is so much blood I..... I.. think....I think she's dead. As I try to get up someone pushes me back down and tells me that I have a broken leg and that I may have a concussion.
"But"-.....
"You have to stay down till the other ambulance gets here." Is what the paramedics said.
"All I wanna know if my damn friend is okay!" I say raising my voice a little.

The paramedics that were examining Ariana says to me that she's in a coma and only has a 35% chance of living through the coma. I was releaved that she was not dead but it just hurt me so much that I started crying.

As the other ambulance arrived I felt someone picking me up from the ground to the bed but they weren't pushing it for some reason. Until I realized I saw them picking up Ariana and bringing her over to me and putting her on the bed with me. For some reason I fell asleep feeling more safe  then ever. I..... I think..... I think I love Ariana, I've never felt this feeling with anyone. Not even Hailey. I feel bad for feeling this way but it feels so good to be lying in the same bed with her.
  I wake up automatically as I feel Ariana not in the bed with me. I'm still in the ambulance heading to the hospital I only fell asleep for 10 minutes. But in those 10 minutes they took Ariana into another ambulance. I'm so worried that I don't even notice that I'm having a panic attack. They give me a shot.... a sleeping shot.

Ariana's POV
   I can't see anything, I can't talk, all I can do is hear for right now all that I heard is that I'm in a coma and that I have major injuries, most likely cause I protected Shawn more than I because I wouldn't know what to did if Shawn wasn't alive. But all I can remember before I got hit by that truck was that Shawn got done telling me something, he was leaning in, then something hit him he was being all rude to me I don't know what got in him, but I was walking away crying I didn't see the truck Shawn tried saving me from the truck but he ended getting hurt too but not as bad as me because he didn't get hurt mentally like me. Well I mean he's also not in a coma either because the nurse told me that he's coming into my room in 15 minutes but yeah.

  Shawn's  POV
    That's when it hit me. It was my fault that Ariana got hit by a truck I was dared to tell her something nice and pretend that I was about to kiss her but then say something rude to her, I did that to her, I can't believe I did that to her. I've never seen her cry like that before, did she like me. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't like me anymore. I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss.
   By the time I know it I'm already in Ariana's hospital room. As I see her in the bed still in her coma I start crying. The nurses roll me up to her bed I start out saying hi to her.
"Ariana I know you can hear me, I just want to apologize to you and what I did to you before we got hit by the truck was a dare and what I'm about to tell you is that Hailey wasn't sick I broke up with her for you and what you've probably been waiting for me to tell you is that I love you and I always had and always will and I'll be waiting here for you cause I just want to hold you in my my arms call you mine and kiss you".
"I....I forgive you Shawn and I.... love you too. I have always loved you". Ariana says.
You're awake.
_________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys but do you like this book so far?