Chapter 9 ( Ameen )

I had been hearing on the streets that Roc was a ghost. He was lacking his job and everything. This was caused for another meeting with my goons. They sat in my office and stared at me waiting for me to approach them with what was on my mind. 

" I asked you guys to come because I have a problem in my hands. I need you guys to get someone for me. Someone I can't get, feel me." I said

" You know we got you. " Bug said.

" Yea we got you. Who you need to get got. " Millie Mill asked 

" I need y'all to get Roc." 

They all looked at me like I had five heads. I knew what i was saying would make them look at me differently.

" What ! " Noname shrieked

" Yea, what are you talking about. Even if we did do the job the nigga is nowhere to be found." Millie mill said

" I knew that. We'll find him, he ain't far." I said

" So you want us to kill Roc. Your brother, our nigga. " Bullet said trying to understand what I was trying to say. 

" No, no, no." I said. All the worried looks from their faces faded and they looked at me like I was normal again.

" I don't want you to kill him. I just want you to bring him to me so I can see what the hell is on his mind. Like I told you before I want what's mines back and he's giving me the fuck you sign. " I said

" Oh, he on that hate Ameen shit. " Bug said.

" Wait, my question is....how in the hell are we gonna find him."

" Oh, I know where he is. I'm his brother and Roc has been the same since we were little. "

*******************************************************************************************************

                                                                         Roc

                                                          ( Three days later) 

Eradescent and I were nice and settled in our house. I even took the time to help decorate with Eri. I bought clothes for her and I but no matter how much money I had, she didn't want what most women wanted, which was Gucci, Prada, and etc. She wanted what she would normally buy. Sweet, sexy, and cheap. I was cool with it though. Whether she was a dopeman's girl or not she wasn't gonna change and I would never tell her to do so.

I hadn't even been in New York for a week and I already had in mind who were gonna be on my team. I just needed two right hand men and some street slangers. The two goons that I found were Black and B-Nice. Black was just what his name said. He was dark skinned, silent and kept his guard up. B-Nice was not so much the opposite but he was a little laid back and much cooler. I hated to admit it but Black and B-Nice reminded me of my brother and I. They were both brothers and they grew up on the bad side of Chicago. The only difference was Black and B-Nice grew up with nobody by they're side. We at least had our mom and she wasn't always high. She tried to be a good mother but she just wasn't mother material. So the same thing that happens to every ordinary boy whose left on the streets they get caught up in the game and Black and B-Nice followed the same footsteps that Ameen and I followed. I invited them over to the house, I needed a second person's point of view of them.

******************************************************************************************************

I looked at B-Nice and Black as they focused on their surroundings. It seemed like they were ready for something to jump off.