Fairy Tail.UPDATE.

pov.Narator

    hhhaaa.... back in the guild with fun ways where every body grow so fast new real Man,like elfmen would say like Natsu and Lucy they have been together with several years like for now they have childrens Lisa and Natsu Jr.,Elfman and Evergreen they have a doughter Micka,Mirajane and Laxus who they personaly love there son Luckas well the heart rob boy of all in Fairy Tail,Gray and Juvia well they have a son named Gerome who is allways fights with Natsu when Ella is not there well Ella is the doughter of Erza and Jelal and the other Guild Members are most of them new arivals.

   There are stil more but the story must beggin in the world of Fairy Tail......

pov.Kristy Red

  Good morning World hhhaaaa... vacation is near Fairy Tail i'll be there.Hi my name is Kristy Red Light known as the princes of many things but most of "PARIS" and today is the Quen's promis which is my Grandmother hmm... im so excited her i com grandpa Macaro....... before i can finished the sentince the cat of royals.Pinky moaning while maybe i was too loud ehhehe... ooh im sory Pinky did i wake you up *my word* Pinky said what where you bubbling about didnt you remember im going to Fairy Tail ohh yeah i forgot it was today well good luck im just going back to sleep so Dont Wake me Up! come on Pinky no good bye's nope just sleep your so mean im maybe mean    but youe gonna miss your ride oohhh... yeah i forgot about that im done at packing up yeah,yeah,yeah just gooo...! Ok shish bye Pinky goodbye be safe Ok! ill be safe i promis.
   Are bags pack yes grandma ok goodbye be safe Red ok call me when theres a problem alright.Yes bye travel safely yeah.
   Im in the the big boat of expres i really hate to ride on boats now im very sea sick i hate this blahhh...where almost there princes one of my guards said thanks uhhmmm...are you ok princes yes im ok just dont mind me im just seasick ohh... alright.

pov.Guild

   Lisa,Natsu,Gerome,Ella you must go to the Pier and catch up with some one who just if her name is Red red yes why is there a problem Natsu no master good now goo! whats wrong with master Ella said,i dont know Lisa,now lets go Natsu said hey Lisa whats wrong nothing it's just this feel's wrong dont wory Gerome said just relax shish... you dont have too feel werry yeah your right now let's go Ella said.