chapter 5 a price to pay

( Marsha pov) did you get it the mystery man asked of course I did it was a lot easier.

Then I thought it would be who knew a coven would be so stupid to hide something.

So important in such an obvious place what idiots   no matter he hushed me we have.

A lot of work to do no time for bragging I was only stating a fact I say to him looking.

Into his cold black eyes just remember Martha we don't want them to know it was us.

They won't know it was us they are not smart enough to find out.

I assured him  they better not he tells me as I walk away he says under his breath.

Because if they do they. will kill us both...........

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Bonnie pov)  I don't know how much more I can deal with him thinking to myself.

  as I look over at him sitting in passenger side of the car  he is making.

The window foggy so he can draw on it and humming to himself to a song I don't.

Know probably something that come out before I was born the funny thing is.

I sometimes i forget that kai is older then I am old enough to be my dad.

But its easy to forget if u have met him because of his appearance.

And the way he acts he annoys me more then anyone I have ever met even damon.

But the truth is even after everything he has done I still can't understand why I feel.

This weird connection to him  and to be honest not that I would ever admit it.

To anyone or  even myself for that matter but  I am attracted to kai.

I'm not blind he is gorgeous but we are so different he is evil and wants to hurt.

Everyone that I love and my friends would judge me more then I judge myself.

Because of this attraction but still I have always wondered what it would be like.

To have a fling with a bad boy all of my friends got a chance to soo why not me.

Its not like anyone would ever find out if  kai keeps his mouth shut about it.

   I take a look at him again I finally see what he is drawing on the Windows 

Hearts thats when  I realize what I was just thinking.

I'm attracted to kai .........    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡