Stay Alive - Chapter 1

|Authors Note|

Hi reader, This pick back up for the end of season 3 I got this idea from GygyFr book 'Who will help our hero?(rewritten)' I hope you will like this book and please leave a vote and a comment of what you like about the chapter and by the way all the different characters thought will be slanted.
Dolphin0615

Dawson Point Of View (POV)

So I wanted to talk to Matt about some news that I had found out, I knocked on his door hoping he was in. The door open, that got me thinking 'Why did he leave his door open? ' So I slowly moved my way over to the living room ... Everywhere i looked there was broken objects and glass smash. 'What have you done Matt' I hear a tap. I quietly said "Matt, where are you?" I looked into the kitchen to find the tap that was dripping. Slowly and quietly, I make my way into the kitchen, then next thing scared me...

There was women laying in a pile of blood, this got me wondering 'Was Matt cheating on me or what, why was this women in Matt's apartment? ' Then my paramedic skill kicked in, I quickly checked for a pulse but there was nothing. 'Was this her own blood that she is laying in?' This was getting so weird so I decide to call my brother Antonio Dawson (If you haven't seen Chicago PD, he's a police detective.)

Phone Call
A - Antonio, G - Gabby

G: Antonio. I think Matt's in trouble!
A: What do you mean?
G: I came to Matt's apartment to tell him some news, but there is a women dead on Casey's kitchen floor.
A: Have you been any where else than the kitchen?
G: I've been in the living room and then the kitchen, then I was thinking about looking Matt if he is in his apartment.
A: I'll be there in a couple of minutes, be careful sis.
G: I will, see you soon.

End of Phone Call

I ended the phone call and get up really slowly and headed to the bedroom. My hands was shaking so quick when I went to the bedroom door handle. I open the door slowly. There was still no sign of Matt. I was getting so scared, I went on very slowly to the on-suite. I tried to open the door... It was stiff so I pushed it with all my might.

Then next thing made me cry, petrified and upset ...