Spark

Prince spike is a 13 year old boy who is a handful to authority. he challenges everyone who needs to be challenged. He is a smart mouth and class clown In school. But at home, he is a quiet fatherless child that fakes to everyone about being happy. Want to know his story, goes like this!

Prince spike was a very joyful and alive child. He did his best to put a smile on everyone's face and never took one off of his. He had a stable household with 7 siblings. This all changed when he was 7. Prince was tucking in his 4 youngest siblings when he heard yelling and the shattering of glass. He hurried and put everyone to sleep when he rushed to his parents room, no one was there. He ran down stairs to only find his father choking his mother to the couch. He ran and Screamed and yelled like no other. He consistently tried to weaken the grasp of his fathers hands on his mothers neck but there was something about his dad that just wasn't right. The good thing that didn't come to prince's mind was that his mother was an all around the world martial arts champion. So after his mother got her stance, she quickly broke prince's father's hands off of her neck but it wasn't enough. It only triggered something that led to him slapping her to the ground with a loud thud. Prince's oldest sister, Christine, who was 17, called 911 while prince's 14 year old brother, derrick, rushed to the battle of their parents. Derrick was also an all around martial arts champion but fought all of his life. He quickly proves this to his father by swiftly elbowing his fathers chin and kicking the back of his legs causing him to fall to the ground with a dis located jaw. Prince rushed to his mothers aid while Christine and Derrick attempted to lift up their garage door for the entrance and sight of the police. While prince's mother lay dazed on the ground, the police entered yelling, "get down now and put your hands on the air." prince, crying beside his mother who was still gasping for air, was comforted by his siblings Christine and Derrick.

Prince's father got out of jail 3-4 years after this event. Prince's mother started taking medication and never was the same. Prince's youngest siblings had no clue to as to what had happened between their fathers disappearance. Christine then went to college in Virginia and Derrick was always out of the house. Prince was raising himself and his siblings with no help. Prince got into many fights at school and finally was expelled and started new at a different school. Well this was until his teachers underestimated him. His teachers made a mistake of considering him to be a dumb reckless student when he turned out to be an honor roll student with a smart mouth(wait I already got here didn't i?)

Well that's prince spike's story. But there are many journeys ahead for this independent teen. Tell me what you think about this one and I'll let you in on the rest.