Nightcrawler

"Ahh,sunshine,i love waking up in my bed,no school,no problems,no island".Wait!!!."Oh no i still here but where i am,this isn't the place a slept" i stand up and look for the plane but i didnt saw it,i kept looking and i saw in the sand a track of footprint,not human,not animal,it was like a beast,it was so big and scary,the footprints where black and burn,the tracks where leading me into the forest "should i go,i dont know" i wasnt brave enough,but i was hungry and thirsty ,I couldn't reach any of the coconuts and salt water isn't good to drink so it looks like there's no other chance.

I started walking,i was nervous I didn't know what i was going to find in there,but at the same time i keep repeating myself that i was hungry and thirsty ,when i was about to enter i saw someting,hanging from a tree,it was black i  walked closer and i focus on the black thing"backpack!!" I yelled,i run into the backpack and i open it,there was an old phone,tree mangos and a bootle of water,for a moment i felted lucky,but that didn't last long i heard the thing again but this 1 wasn't fast neither strong,for the sounds of the tall grass i could say that it was way smaller,suddenly it start running towards me,fast realy fast and started screaming,it heard like a monkey,i started running to the beach and hide in one of the big rocks,i was to scared to see or run,all i could see and smell was smoke,fanaly the thing left and i was able to move, i stand up and saw a trail of fire running back in the forest,i ran from one side of the beach to the other and  i tried to find the plane again,i went back to the seashore and i saw my axe,that means that this is the place of the crash but where is the plane.

The plane wasn't in the sand,neither in the water,i kept walking around to see if something could bring me hope but i couldn't find nothing.I need somewhere to spend the night so i started looking for a place,i look inside the forest and suddenly,"yess,found it",i saw a big tree whit a hole"that could be a shelter for the night"i said,but it is to dangerous to be in the forest at night so a grabbed the axe and start hitting a tree sideways so i could make a perfectly door,that way the thing couldn't see the hole.

I move in my stuff and to kill time whit two sticks and one of the things hanging on the trees a made a slingshot,i tested it and it was perfect so i started picking some rock that I could use in case of an atack,i grabbed some big palms leaves that i could use as blankets then I empty my backpack and fill it whit leaves and made it a pillow, then a grabbed two strong sicks to barricade the door after i was over i made a spear,whit that I could catch fishes in the water.Before it starts to get dark i started to catch fish,i was able to catch only one but that was enough,there was nowhere to cook it so i ate it raw.

Darknes started to come and it is starting to get cold i went running to hide in the tree,i sit away from the door to feel more protected and prepared my bed,when it turn completely dark it was extremely cold,it turn midnight and the sounds started again,i was shaking because i was cold and scared,"i only hope that the thing doesn't find me" I did not do more than say that and the thing started to attack the door I grabbed the spear and pointed to the door, the door every time it sounded harder and It was about to break. The door broke and I saw the thing face to face, but I did not see it well because it was dark.The thing was about to grab me but i was able to snap the spear into the thing eye,the thing left and i reconstruct the door,and so the night ends.I fell to sleep...