Chapter 2

Anthony's POV

"Yes..." I said nervous. I was looking into his eyes. They look just like mine. We had the same two toned hair that came all the way to the cheek bone. We where the same hight. I felt like I was looking in a mirror. "I can't believe this..." he said. His eyes traced mine. "Anna is my mom..."  I said. "Why didn't she tell me?" he asked in a shocked whisper. "Well..she passed away 2 weeks ago...." I said softly. The most hurt look came across his face. He backed away and turned around. He covered his mouth. I could hear his tears it seemed. "She told me a lot about you." I said. He snickered "I can't imagine one of those things being good." He said "She said my wife will fall in love with my personality and eyes because they're just like yours." I said. "She said that because that's how she fell in love with you." I said. He turned around slightly. "Really?" he asked. "Yeah....I always asked her to tell me how you guys met. And how you split up because as a kid that kind of love was like Romeo and Juliet." I smiled talking about her. He mearly grinned. "She said that my smile will help when I'm older because she said its exactly like yours...I never really thought I could compare to you at all because your really amazing at everything and I'm not that good at a lot." I said. He turned around fully. He slowly walked to me. I couldn't help but feel I was in trouble. "Let me ask you something." he walked to me. "Do you think I got to where I am today thinking I'm no good?" he asked. "No sir." I said. "Now I'm positive that if your my son. You will be extraordinary." He said in a whisper close to me. My confidence kinda boosted. I knew Riker was a very cool dude but could be hard core. "That means a lot." I told him.

He was a dark character. He said he'd be back and he came back after 20 minutes. He had two other boys with him. They stood in front of him. He looked at me with this smirk. I gotta be honest I was petrified. "Dance." he ordered. "Uh... I haven't danced since I was little...." I said. He began to circle me. "I want to see what you are capable of. Dance." he said. "Riker he's just a kid." The long haired brunette said. "Shh!" he said. I took my glasses of and danced what I knew. No music. Just raw. "I'm impressed. Now tell me about yourself." he said still circling me. "My name is Riker Anthony Lynch Jr. I'm 17, I love to skateboard, I write songs for fun and know how to take care of myself. And I can sorta sing." I said. "Hmmm." he said. He looked me over. "Take your shirt off." he said. "Umm." "Do it." he said. I took my shirt off. He grinned. "Your built. You play any sports?" he asked. "I'm a runner." I say. "Nice." he half smiled. "What's that?" he asked. "Oh that's my tattoo." I said. "Of?" he asked. "Well my mom let me get it last year. I love and I'm kinda obsessed with pirates, its the Pirates of The Caribbean Flag." I said. "No way! Riker's obsessed with pirates to!" The dirty blonde jumped with a smile. "One more thing before we take you home." he said with a smug grin. "Dell's....check'em out." he said. Suddenly a stunning blonde female walked forward with heels clip cloping as she approched. She looked in my eyes. Then down my face. She ran her fingertips across my jaw, tilting my head back. She ran her hand down my neck and collor bone. It wasn't in a sexy way, I wasnt turned on, don't get ahead of me. She walked behind me and pulled my arms up. She measured my wing span with a tape measure. She walked back in front of me, she ran her hand down my chest looking at it, her eyes extremely focused. On what I have no clue. She looked in my eyes once more. "Yep. He's yours." she said. "Woo! Welcome to the family." one said and shook my hand. I smiled and put my shirt back on.

Riker walked to me. "Look at me." He said. His voice low and scratchy like. I looked into his eyes. "I may have not been there as you grew up but I want you to know that I love you just the same." He said. "Thank you...I love you too." I said. He grinned and pulled me to his chest.

It felt great to feel what its like to be in your dads arms.