Using Social Marketing In Order To Get More Blog Site Traffic}

Social Bookmarking Is Absolutely A Great Way To Drive Traffic To Your Blog

Blog traffic is the single thing that many blogger will say is their number 1 issue. The amount of garbage programs that happen to be on the Internet is actually ridiculous. You can find legitimate ways to get visitors to your blog without having to use any of those ineffective traffic programs and we are going to explain one of those techniques in this article.

One thing you should know about social bookmarking is that the social Internet sites themselves will be able to boost your traffic almost instantly. One more thing you need to know is that every time you post one of your blog posts on these kinds of social bookmarking sites you end up building backlinks. The search engines like backlinks and the more you get the the more traffic the search engines tend to send you. Now you must also be aware that the search engines will usually rank your website higher when you have more backlinks.

The best way to do this is to subscribe to as many high page rank social bookmarking Internet sites as you can. Some of those higher page rank Internet sites are generally sites like Google Bookmarks, Hi5 and Reddit. Needless to say there are a huge selection of social bookmarking Internet sites that are available on the web. Actually, your best bet would be to sign up for about 50 of these websites. The search engines certainly are a good place to start when your searching to put together a list of sites. I should tell you that when you begin to set these up make sure you have a few hours to go through them all.

Now all you need to do is take the new posts you generate and add them to all the social bookmarking sites, this is the article url not your homepage. This will take you a while in the beginning although once you have a method and a rhythm you'll find that this can be done in an hour or so. This approach when done everyday can provide you with an instant surge in your website visitors.

For those of you which don't have the time or perhaps don't want to sign up to all these social sites you can get individuals online that are willing to do it for you for about 5 to 10 dollars. While that will help you save time on the subscribe process, you will still have to make your posts each day. You might already be aware but you will find programs on the web that can distribute your posts for you. The first is only wire plus the 2nd system is ping. fm. These programs will use your own login information from the social bookmarking sites you joined up with and automatically bookmark all of your brand new blog posts.

This is indeed a simple method that will get you the site visitors you need in order to start making more money. You should also remember that every time you produce a post and bookmark that page you will be developing 40 to 50 backlinks to your blog which will additionally help with your search engine ranking.

<a href="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM7LyZsgNZ0">MLM Video Marketing</a>

Additional Resources : [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99YKQOMBUc4 YouTube Video ]