A rainy day makes for dirty play

CAST

MATTHEW NOSZKA AS MICHAEL MOORE

GLORIA ATIM OJERA AS BRITTANY MOORE

And it begins...
It was raining outside and I just got home from a rough day at work. Today's just been completely awful and all I want to do is lay on the coach and write. Writing has always been something I do whenever I feel stressed out or have a bad day, I just wish I could get rid of this writer's block.

"You're home early." I hear the voice of my husband behind me as I set my keys in the key tray and kick off my shoes. "Yeah I know, Willis told me to go home because I look horrible." I reply turning around walking over to him rubbing my belly, suddenly having a craving for watermelon.

"Well it might have to do with the fact that you're 5 months pregnant." My husband chuckled.

Mrs. Brittany Angela Moore was my full name and I married the love of my life Michael Moore 5 years ago when I was 20 years old. It was like love at first sight, we met sophomore year of high school and I remember he came in the middle of the year so I had to show him around since I was my principals favorite student at Green Valley High School. At first I didn't want to because he looked like another privileged jerk with pretty brown eyes and blonde hair but he was the complete opposite, a total gentleman in fact. After meeting each other it didn't take long for us to hit it off, we instantly connected and started hanging out a lot.

"I know babe I just wish people wouldn't treat me like I can't take care of my self," I huff as I fold my arms over my chest. Laughing Michael walks over to me unfolding my arms and embracing me instantly engulfing my senses with his masculine smell and warmth. "I think you need to relax tonight." He hums as he applies soft kisses down my neck. This pregnancy has been having my hormones all over the place, I go from being happy to crying or tired to hungry and as of right now I've gone from upset at the world to horny and ready to pounce my husband.

Michael takes my hand leading me up the stairs into our master bedroom and sits me on the bed as he goes into the bathroom starting a bath. "Go ahead and undress I'm going to go get some sparkling cider and grapes from the kitchen." He tells me as he walks out of the room.