Lupin is Key

PROLOGUE

The moon, which was nearly full, was casting a dull, silver glow on the black road as a gleaming, midnight black car pulled up. It stopped infront of the second house on Newberry Lane. The man and the woman in the car both had the same ambition. To obstain the power to rule all of their kind. Other than that, they pretty much despised each other, and want to wring the other's neck. You see, the people in the car were infact not even people. They were Lupin. Also known as werewolves.

Though these two wouldn't be what you call "good". Oh, no. They were the exact opposite. And the spunky 14 year old girl in that house on Newberry Lane was the key to all their problems. And the full moon was going to help them.

To most people, full moons meant absolutely nothing. But to the others, it meant just about everything. On these select nights, something new was awakened. And that something tossed and turned, waiting for its time. Tomorrow, it was coming. When the moon was completely full.

And when the new Lupin woke, they would be ready.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!! Sorry its so short, but I have this new story in my head, and i wasnt sure about it..... Please tell me if you liked it, and give feedback!!!!!!!!!! :D  (I plan on continuing, though. :D)