Chapeter 5

April

It's Friday my favorite day of the week,
I usually go to parties and get drunk with my besties.
And today Rose is having a party, is going to be super fun. She is the queen of party's .
I mean now that I think about it, I think is not going to work, because Martin is going to be there and Justin is going too. That isn't good for me, they are going to fight all night long.
But I have to go to the party because Rose is one of my best friends, well this is going to be fun 😒
When I get there the first person I see is Martin, hi was with Shawn and...
OMG not that bitch, hi was with the person I hate more in this world, Amanda!!!!
I went up to then and with a fake smile I say - hi Amanda- and with I real smile I say - hey Shawn, hey Martin.
They both say hey to me, and Martin hugs me.
Amanda just looks and almost dies jealous.
Wen we stop hung in she say to Martin-
- Babe I already told you that you can't hug other girls.
- sorry but she is my best friend-Martin answers.
I frizz fur ten seconds anda say
- Wait what does she mean by calling you babe??
He blushes and with a weird smile he tells me
- we are dating!!!
My heart stops for like two minutes, he doesn't know that I hate her but even like that, why is my best friend dating that bitch?!!!
I turn red, Shawn and Martin look at me worried, but that hoe looks at me laughing. I look at her and about to vomit I say
-I got to go, I'm not feeling well.
I start running to the bathroom, wen I run into someone, it was Justin.
Hey girl are you ok??!! - he says laughing.
YES!!! - I yell really loud.
You seem mad what's going on?? - he say grabbing my hand.
Nothing- I say
You can trust me April!!! - hi says smiling.
Martin is dating Amanda and I just hate her- I say almost crying, i don't know why.
It's ok you have me!!! Let's make you smile again!!! - hi says hugging me.