A Boy's Life:

Kuro's Life: Narrator's POV

10 years ago*

"Yes we must get rid of the child!' the patriarch of the Nakamaru clan of assassins yelled. "B-but why Kyohei-san? He's nothing but a young boy capable of nothing." They looked over to the young green haired child, doing nothing but looking at the table with a butter-knife in his hand. Kyohei pulled the middle-age lady to a corner of the mass room filled up with books and ancient artifacts. " We killed his mother..." he said blankly without any emotion. " Just tell me,Yui, what would happen if he was to find out? He could murder us all." he shook his head at the lady signifying she was stupid. Yui was insulted, a dark shadow came over her. " Are you really afraid of a little child-" she took a step forward and he took one back. "-pathetic the high mighty Nakamaru clan is afraid of a little child."

Kyohei snapped out the trance that he was in and regain control. " Lady! Don't you ever call us pathetic. He took a step forward "Remember this is the same clan that brought you to this life.. And WE can take it back." the man used a dark terrifying voice. He stopped and he put his big hands around Yui's neck. Squeezing every bit of breath out of it, she struggled to get out of his a\ound and saw the events that were taking place. "STOP IT!!!" he yelled. His voice echoing throughout the room. The young child started to cry. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" The dark male began to chuckle at him and the woman he now held in his hand. Thats when the boy realized he had a knife in his hands. He grasped got tighter his tears dried up and he got angry. He cocked his arm back and brought it forward with great force, and released it.

The knife flew out of his hand like something hot. It did three complete turns before it hit the man neck and landed in the wall stiffly. The pain from the blade was excruciating but it didn't draw any blood only left a scar on the man neck. Now just imagine if that butter-knife was a kunai blade the man would've been on the ground with the room painted red. He dropped the lady on the ground. His eyes now focusing on the boy that stood a few metres away from him. Kyohei's eyes turned into a deep blood red, he was about to run to the boy but Yui had some effect on him.

Kyohei pick up a goblet and drank wine from it. " I'll kill you, but first you must experience pain and suffering." He bellowed. He gave off a deep dark laugh. He tapped on the floor twice a second later two guards dressed in light titanium armor came in." Take this mutt to the auction house. And make sure he's sold as a slave. A sex slave!" Kyohei laughed again this time with more malevolence. The two guards walked towards the boy. The boy too frighten to move and to think. The men picked him up and took him down a chamber of passages and tunnels that led to a small cave. But big enough to hold a two 10 foot giants. They called it the auction house, it was full of drunks, beggars, and stripped ladies. The green haired boy looked around at the strange people. "Where was he? Why was he in here?" he thought of these questions in his head, already knowing the answer to the second one.

One of the men came up to him and grabbed his arm. "Why is the boy in here? This is place is confidential." the man seem angry with the guard. All the guard did was smile. "But what better place to sell merchandise." the other man gave off a malicious smile. He walked around