Chapter one - new girl

Today there's a new girl starting King high all the boys minds where racing with thoughts of the new girl is she hot, ugly or sorts of things they could think dirty or mean . Then there's the girls thoughts is she going to be nice or is she the next queen Satan when we already have one or is she just so mean no one likes her or she the next school nerd. Me I don't really care what she looks like she's a normal human being like everyone else but with a different personality then you hi my names Shane and I will be tell you the story where I fell in love with the new girl.

I am a normal 17 year old the biggest fuck boy in the school but like people say a man has to have his needs and only I screw girls and don't get attached to them like some girls do I told them I don't do relationships they won't get the fact that I can't help it If I think love doesn't exist its the way I was brought up with parents with a crack down the middle relationship.

When I was little it was hard seeing your own 2 parents fight like arguing or my dad slapping my mom when she clearly done anything. My dad has thoughts of her cheating while she's out and he takes all his anger out on him but one day he wanted to start on me because I done something wrong and my mum took the hit instead of me getting hit when he hit my mother in the face he shouted so loud the room some how echoed he ran out and talked up to me and my mom grabbed me before he tried to push me down.

I had to deal with bullies like I had to deal with the names the sayings like 'I am so lucky I have a dad that doesn't abuse me' it hurts a bit but I know I have a loving mother that would take a hit for you. One day my own dad scared me he some how brought a gun with all his money and killed my mother right in front of me when I was 9 years old he ran out after he did no one could find him no of his family members heard from him for a year then the police came storming to my door and told me they found my fathers body he committed suicide I was glad and sad he said should we bury him or should you have a funeral I wanted to scream so badly.

I explained to the officers what he did to me and my mom they were shocked and sad and sorry I had to pretend that I my uncle lived with us because I didn't want to be away from the home I grew up in and where my mom died in and where all the best memories till the part where he became abusive

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Next will be out April 17th 2018