In school

During science class we were watching a movie. Me and Cher both sit in the back. And for these reasons we both wore skirts today.

The movie began playing and right of the bat I feel a soft hand on my thigh. I quietly moan. I leaned back in my chair and bit my lips so no more sounds would come out. She got to my pussy and moved aside my underwere. She fingered me fast then slow. I released another moan then I got an idea. " Follow my lead. " I said. " Sir, can I please use the restroom? " I politly asked the teacher. He said yes and I winked to Cheryl. She then asked If she could also use the restroom. She batted her lashes and smiled. He let her, everyone knew he had a thing for Cheryl.
We met in the bathroom and I locked the door. When I turned around back to her she had already torn off all of her clothes. I weakly took mine off and kissed her. She began to fuck me and I began to feel my nerves shake, and I knew that I was close to getting an orgasm. Then we heard a knock on the door. Cheryl covered my mouth but still had me bent over with her fingers lodged in my pussy. " Yes? " She asked while still fingering me. "It's principal mayweather. Why is this locked? " " Oh um, I had a lady problem... " Cheryl lied while fingering me faster.
" Oh ok well hurry up. Other students need to pee. " " Alright. Bye" She rushed him away. As we heard his footsteps leaving I moan the moan I was holding in. She giggles and lays me to the ground to fuck me in eagle position. After fingering for a while she sticks in 3 fingers and rushes in and out. I moan than I cum. She licks it and gives me another orgasm just from licking my thighs. We put on our clothes then go back to class. But once in class I finger her. And she came so quickly that she had an orgasm in class. She moaned out loud and the teacher told everyone to ignore it as he sat at his desk under a blanket we could tell he was touching himself to the thought of Cher. I gave him a death stare and he gave me and Cher in detention.

SORRY CHAPTER WAS SO LONNNG