Prologue

As Megatron started talking about random stuff like the autobots and energon mines. (Well not completely random) I started to slowly fall asleep.

My parents were scolding me on not pranking any of the council members and to never show strangers just what I could do. Pouting as they decided my fate and had come to agreement on my punishment. Spending a whole day with them as they worked!

Inwardly I knew I deserved it but whyyyyyy. Sure I have the unnatural ability to make bubbles out of almost anything on Cybertron but when would I be free?

I wasn't allowed to play outside since I may or may not have made a giant bubble and trapped some old guy who was surprisingly important and some other sparklings who would bully me and now I couldn't do what I wanted to do, such as make a very elaborate prank, since I had the brains to perform an almost flawless prank on the Prime himself I had to put my talents to use now and then!!!!! So I made due and escaped while no one was looking.

Laughing at the fact that I was admittedly still a sparkling but yet I knew more about avoiding the guards better than my 'superiors' who were actually younger than me. How, I don't have a clue since we just barely moved here but that's what Carrier told me. So I concluded that it has something to do with being a hybrid. One of the positive things was what they consider a sparkling with 'magical powers' was nice...