Prologue

G: Please, Omkaraji Please mere baat toh Sunea, Said Gauri Pleading and Begging, but Om didn't listen to her and threw her in the hall and head hit the coffee table.

-Gauri started to bleed

Om: tumane Mujhe dhokha Diya, Mujhe kabhee bhee bharosa Nahin Karna chaahie tha, main sochata hoon ki tumhaaree paravarish kaise thi.(You Betrayed me, I shouldn't have Trusted...Sometimes I think how your Upbringing was done)

That was it was for Anika and Samuya They went near Om and THUD! 

Anika: tumhaaree himmat kaise huee, Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi, tum mere or meri beheno ki paravarish par savaal Nahin kar sakate. (how dare you Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi...You are questing mine and my sisters' Upbringing)

Om: Behen, Bhabhi yeh kisiki behen nhi yeh...yeh ek characterless ladki.(Sister?...SIL she is no one's sister...She is a characterless Girl)

Samuya: Bas!... Mr. Omkara, meri behen ek characterless ladki nhi hai..do you get that? (enough!...Mr.Omkara, My sister is not a characterless Girl...do you get that?)

A (turning to Gauri): Dekha...Gauri manne Tujhe Kaha tha...yeh family ko protect Karne ki koi zaroorat nhi yeh...or man Abhay sir se baat kar leti. (See Gauri...I told you na...that you don't have to protect this family...and I would have talked to Abhay sir)

G: Di...you know na.

S: We know that you are a Raw agent...but that doesn't mean anyone can insult you or point fingers at your character

Oberois: Raw agent?

A (yelling and screaming at the Oberoi): Yes...She is the one who protected Shivaay from that car blast, you guys from Svetlana se bhi, Vikram se, Bhumaa, Kaali Thakur

Om: Leken Kaali se toh Maine bachaaya tha na Gauri ko toh? (But I saved Gauri's life from Kaali)

Samuya: For your kind Information woh Kaali Pehle se hi Svetlana ke Saath mela hoa tha before Gauri appki Life mein thi. (He was a partner of Svetlana before Gauri was in your life)

Pinky: OMM, Matlab yeh teen ladkiyaan dhokhe baaz hai. (OMM, That means that these 3 girls are traitors)

Gauri now lost it

G (yelling): Shut up! Mrs.Oberoi, if I am quiet that doesn't mean you can excuse my sisters and app Mujhe Kuch bhi kai Sakti Hai but meri di or Somu ke bare main ek bhi laphz nhi Suno ghi, and appko pata bhi hai ke hum koun hai or humara background. (You can say anything to me but I won't bear anything against my sisters, Do you guys know who we are)

G (turning to Oberoi): App log go ne meri di or Somu ki respect nhi ki...NO I am wrong Oberois ne Women ki respect karna Seka hi nhi and now bahut ho gaya, main or meri di, Somu yahan per nhi rehenge. ek minute (takes out a USB out) (You guys never respected my sisters...No I am wrong Oberois never learned how to respect a Women. enough is enough now...Me and my sisters are leaving..One minute)

G: Wait, why don't you play these video right now?

G: I will play the videos wait.

*Gauri takes the USB and puts it on the T.V, soon a Video starts playing*

1st Video:

*Pinki threatens Anika about Shivaay being an illegitimate child and how Pinki asks Anika to leave Shivaay*

*1st Video ends*

G: And now let's start the second video

2nd video:

*Where it shows that Gauri went to Bareilly and that the Girl with Arjun was not Gauri and her name was Gauri as well*

*2nd Video ends*

G: And now the last video.

3rd Video:

*This one is about how Somuya didn't get married to Manav after Rudra came there*

*3rd Video ends*

(All Oberoi's are shocked especially the O'Bros)

G: So, O'Bros what do you think?

G: Me, My Anika di, and Somu were right and Oberoi's wrong.

(All the Oberoi's were shocked as hell)

G: Now, I think we should take a leave.

G: Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi, be happy, a characterless girl is leaving you.

G (to Aniya): Chalo, di or Somu. (let's go Di and Somu)

*Aniriya leaves the Oberoi Mansion*

HEY! Guys, I hope you enjoyed the ff and this is my frustration on these tracks.

I know these are old tracks but I thought, it should be like this.

Vote and comment if you like it.

Guri signing out