7

I dressed into a white cropped tee with black ripped jeans, and walked into the kitchen finding Daniel making breakfast. Well, preparing it.

"You can cook?" I question, cocking an eyebrow. He laughs and nods.

"Yep! Pancakes or eggs for you miss?"

I pretend to hold a menu in my hand, then glance to see he's already prepping something. "Whatever you're making." I shrug.

"Pancakes it is." I nod okay. "Hannah, um, I was wondering if you have any plans tonight?"

"Mmm, I don't think so, why?" I can tell he does a little happy dance in his mind just by looking in his eyes. His gorgeous blue eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with um..." he stutters and the boys begin to walk in, "with me and the boys?"

They look at Dani who's adorning a pleading look, as they nod. "Okay, sounds fun." I giggle and they smile.

"I can't tonight. Working on a cover for YouTube. Sorry guys." Jack states grabbing a plate and pancakes taking a seat next to me. They nod in understanding and I try not to blush. I may like Dani but my feelings for Jack are still there as well.

I think I might have to tell them who I really am. Just not right now. I still don't have a place to stay and I have to depend on these guys without the possibility of being kicked out.