Ideas

So I have so many story ideas in my head , but I know that I won't be able to write them all. So I will be writing all my book ideas here and you will be able to buy them .

To buy a book you need to pm me what book you want to buy . Please don't comment the one you want because, I don't really check my comments that much so if you comment and someone else pm's me then you might not get the book .

To know if a idea has been taken I will dedicate the chapter of the idea to the person who bought it and i will add at the end of the chapter that it has been taken .

Once you buy the book you only get two weeks to write the first chapter . If the chapter is not up then I will take back my idea and it will be able to buy again . If there are any sort of reasons why you can't or haven't made the chapter then please pm about . Also , if you need someone to make the book cover I can recommended you to someone .

Rules:

1] dont take any of my ideas

2] Please pm or kik me if you dont want the idea anymore

3] You can only buy one idea , but if you really want it there can be some exceptions .

4] Make sure to put in the description that the idea was from me .

One last thing . If you do try to promote the book like making a instagram or twitter page about the book ; make sure to ask me first .

Author note : I hope you guys will like my ideas and comment and vote if you want me to keep giving you moe ideas :]