Chapter 2

Ji Hayun on the side.

Read. Comment. Vote. Fan. Thanks :--)

~~~~~~~

  "Just be with me. I don't really like sharing what is mine. And as far as I can remember, you are mine." 

Those words has been playing in mind ever since it slipped out of Sungjae's lips. Selfish yet, the sweetest words I ever heard from him. I know that we aren't one of those couples out there. I was the only one who had the feelings and I knew that.

When we were in New York, we have done nothing but bark at each other. It was more of my fault as to why we always end up fighting. He teases me all the time and I too. I didn't know that I would develop feelings for him. 

When we got back, I saw the pain in his eyes when he saw Hayun eonnie, his first love, getting back together with Minhyuk oppa. And I guess I was there for him. I annoyed him to divert his attention from the heartache. I was helping him move on from her and I didn't know that I was the one who was already falling.

I know I should stop because even if he ends up falling for me too, I might just leave him. I'll end up hurting him. But I got selfish. I am selfish. I've been so happy with him by my side that I don't want this to end. I was desperate for him. I wanted him to be my end game.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me.

I looked at him and nodded.

"If you want to be with Hyunwoo, you can tell me," he added.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Pardon?"

"Is that guy courting you?" he questions me. 

Why is Hyunwoo getting involved in our conversation?

"No," I replied. 

Why would he even think about courting me? Yes, Hyunwoo has never had a girlfriend before and we are close friends. But, I don't think I'm his type.

"I will be selfish this time, Sooyoung-ah." his voice stern. "Like I said to you, I don't like sharing what's mine."

"Sungjae, Hyunwoo and I, we're just - ," I didn't get to finish my statement.

"I don't give a damn about it. There will never be 'you and him'. There'll only be a 'me an you', an us." 

I couldn't help but smile at him. "Yah, Yook Sungjae, just admit it. You're falling for me already and you're jealous with Hyunwoo oppa." 

"Woah! Daebak!" He chuckled. "You dream too high, Sooyoung-ah. Stop calling me by my name. Pabo, I'm still older than you." (Awesome!)

"Ani," I shrug. "You're only about 6 feet high." (Nope.)

"Aigo, Sooyoung-ah, you're getting cringy," he complained. "I'm you're boyfriend. You should call me oppa from now on."

"Arasso, oppa," I smiled. "Now that we're at it, I wondered how you fit in my heart." 

"Corny,"

"Even if that's the case, I'm still pretty."

"Very funny, Sooyoung,"

I just shrugged and stared outside the car window. It's always been like that. We tease each other, annoy one another and it will always end with 'Very funny, Sooyoung' or he ends up annoying me more. I don't want to ruin the moment. I enjoy being around him so I just let him be.