final.

Jongin flutters his eyes open. Fresh sunlight illuminates his entire room into sight. He blinks again and again for a few seconds, adjusting his eyes to the light of the day. He roams his eyes around blankly. They, then, focus on the small person lying beside him, sleeping peacefully. He smiles and tugs him closer to him. The smaller twitches but hugs him back.

"Good morning my Kyungsoo~" he whispers into the younger's ears. He sees him smile dreamily and snuggles closer to him in response.

This is heaven for Jongin. Waking up every day of his life and finding the love of his life lying beside him is just so perfect. This feeling is divine. There's nothing in this world that could satisfy him more.

The only thing that bugs him is that Kyungsoo feels a little too cold. He also looks paler than usual. Sure Kyungsoo possesses good complexion but this day, he is another shade lighter and paler. Jongin shakes the idea off his head. The weather is a bit chilly, yes. He reasons it must be the weather.

They stay cuddling each other for another 30 minutes before Kyungsoo decides to get up and prepare for their meal.

"Should I cook with you Kyungsoo hyung?" Jongin yawns slightly, stretching as his lover sits up.

"Wag na Jongin," Kyungsoo replies, jokingly. "Baka masunog mo pa ang apartment 'pag di ako nakatingin eh."

The younger chuckles at his lover's reply, "I should go to shower then?"

"Mmm..." Kyungsoo leans down and plants a small, slightly chilly peck on his lips. "You should."

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo down on his chest and hugs him tightly. "Join me, then hyung~"

Kyungsoo chuckles. "Enough, Kim Jongin. Nakakarami ka na. Kelangan mo pang pumasok sa trabaho."

Nagpout naman si Jongin. "Hyung, don't you like doing it with me?"

Kyungsoo blushes bright red and struggles out of his boyfriend's grasp. Napatawa naman si Jongin sa naging reaction ng boyfriend niya.

"W-What? I-I didn't say that. Plus it's so early to be such a pervert Jongin!"

"Mmm..." Jongin teasingly pulls the smaller down on him again. "Let's do it again, shall we? May isang oras pa oh."

"Jongin!"

Nagpout siya tsaka niyakap ulit ang hyung niya. "Hyung naman eeeeh~"

"No," Kyungsoo says, voice full of authority. He pinches his boyfriend's elaborate nose and smiles, "Besides, I'm not sure if we can do that ever again."

"Huh?"

Before Jongin could ask more, Kyungsoo shrugs himself out of his boyfriend's grasp, gives a meaningful smile, and exits their room, leaving Jongin with a puzzled face.

Kyungsoo's smile is meaningful and for some reasons, sad.

--

'June 18, 20xx, 12 people died in a bus accident.'

"Kyungsoo hyung! Nasaan ang bagong diyaryo?" malakas na tanong ni Jongin sa boyfriend niya habang hinahalungkat ang mga diyaryo na nakaimbak sa center table ng sala nila.

He stops at the headline he just read and tsk-s. Masyado na kasing matagal 'yung diyaryo na 'yun. It was dated back 2 years ago. Matagal na 'yun.

"Nandito sa kitchen table," he hears Kyungsoo replies.