Chapter 5

"Jenduekie wake up!" I heard tae's voice.

"Where am i?" I asked.

"We are at myeongdong yah! Stop actng like you are in a hospital." He said and he hit me.

"Fine! Lets eat Im hungry." I said

"Wait wear your mask and cap first!" He said and I follow him.

"Look at that alien its  tteokbokki." I shout and somebody's looking at me.

" I shout and somebody's looking at me

"Stop shouting everyone's looking at you I wish they didn't notice you as an idol

"Stop shouting everyone's looking at you I wish they didn't notice you as an idol." He said and cover my mouth.

"Fine!" I said

"Annyeong! Can we buy 2 tteokbokki?" I asked and I get 2 for me and taehyung.

"Yummy! please pay for it I don't bring my money because of you." I said and smiled to him he smiled back too.

After an hour I easily got full so I want to go back in taehyung's car but he pulled me back to him.

"Yah its late already lets go home." I said angrily but he just make some funny face to me and he didn't let go my hand.

We entered a kpop merch store.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taehyung said to a girl.

"Omg! Taetae welcome who's with you?" A girl said.

"Yah! Just whisper soojinah!" He said and the girl laughed.

"Are u blackpink jennie?" The girl said.

"Im tae's highschool friends are you a couple taehyungsshi?" She asked.

"Aniyo soojinah." I said and smiled.

"Do u have my merch?" Tae asked.

The girl seems so simple she's not addicted to kpop but she knows an  idol i like her.

"Oppa here it is." He said and taehyung get his own merch.

Is he addicted to his ownself? This boy is getting on my nerve. I'm a lil bit sleepy.

"OMG! Taehyung oppa saranghae."

"Wah handsome boy!"

Someone's shout when taehyung go to the bts merch.

There's a lot of fangirls asking some pic to tae. Geez I thought know one can recognize him?

I just sit and texted jisoo unnie if they are sleeping.

"Hi jennie can I take a picture why are u with V?" A boy asked.

"Were just friend he wants to buy something here." I said after we finished take a pic.

"Nice too meet please don't get mad to me okay? I ship blackpink with exo and I ship you with baekhyun annyeong." After he said that he left the store and I laughed.

He didn't know that baekhyun and I are friends.

"Jennie lets go? I buy you a merch of yourself too." He said while we are going to his car.

"Your fangirls are crazy to you I hate noisy people." I said honestly and he just pinch my cheeks.

"Yah! Do u want me to kick you?" I said and he stop.

"Youre just cute when your jealous." He said and We go in to his car.

"Here's your take out tsk!" He said and I thank him.

"Gumawo oppa!" I said

"Don't be mad its for my members." I said

"Did u know a fangirl name jenny she's beautiful too?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Is she prettier than me?" I asked.

"I...think so." He said and I'll just smirk.

"Did u know a fanboy said me and baekhyun are a good couple? He has a lot of video moments of me and baekhyun I blush when I see it baekhyun oppa is really handsome." I said

"Im calling baekhyun now." He said and he showed me his phone.

Why I am nervous?

"Yah!" I shouted and cover my face.

"Annyeong baekhyun! I just want to ask you." V said at look at me

"Hi V what is it?" He said

"If you want to date someone whom do u like? Blackpink or redvelvet?" He said and I punch him.

"I think I will pick blackpink why?" He asked.

Yas BLACKPINK!

"Nothing! And who is it?" Tae asked.

"Its blackpink jennie because i like her charisma and we are close to each other bye tae we were going to practice now." He said and I danced happily.

"

Told ya he will pick me." I said while dancing to kokobap.

"So are u happy?" He asked.

"Of course Thanks to him I am in a good mood." I said and he stop I don't know that we where here in my house rightnow.

"Your crazy!" He said while he pat my head.

"Annyeong thanks for driving me." I said and enter our house.