Unannounced Arrival

I walked while listening  to music through the small town that lead up Cross Academy. I couldn't help but be curious  what it would be like and if I'd make any friends especially after the year I've had no... years i have had basically wandering wherever the wind blew me, so joining Cross Academy will be a great change. 

When got up to cross academy gates. I opened the them up and enter into grounds of cross academy . I walk around the outside observing the area until "Hey.."

Yuki Pov

As I was doing my rounds I saw the silhouette of someone wondering the grounds and made my way over to them when.I was close enough I called out to them "Hey...you shouldn't be out here all day class students are to be in there dorms" I told her but she wasn't wearing a uniform she didn't respond to what I said just stared a me a minute before starting to speak. 

Readers Pov

A brunette girl I a black uniform ran towards me and said/yelled "Hey...you shouldn't be out all day class students are to be in there dorm" I just blinked and stared at her 'who is this girl?' Then I snapped out of it "Oh, could you show where the head master is" she paused "yes of course follow me" she said with a smile  she directed me to the headmasters office. 

time  skip brought to you by all Hanabusa's fan girls ~

readers Pov

"We're here..."  she said "y/n" i answered her "I'm  yuki, i hope we can be friends" friends that the first time someone's wanted to be my friend " I'd like that" i said in response and gave her a small smile i looked at her "do you mind if i go in by myself" i asked "no not at all" yuki said then made her way down the hall. I then knocked on the door i heard a just barely audible 'come in' fairly big  room with an brown oak table there sat a man with sandy blonde hair who look roughly to be in his thirtys who i assumed to be the headmaster. "What can i do for you young lady" he asked "I would like to inroll,if i can?"  i said looking at him hopfully "of course you can, whats brought you here of all places?" he asked "my brother, i havn't  since him in quite a while" i answered with a smile "ahh i see, all i need to know i your full name and i assume your a student for day class " he said confusing me " my name is y/n...

TO BE CONTINUED...