Wonwoo - Unexpected Date (Part 1)

Hey, guys! I'm going back to school so it will be a slow update from now. (I thought it has been a slow update since I published this book) 😂 Okay, whatever... So I hope you wouldn't mind if you need to wait.

...

Your POV

It's a tough day for you.

"So now you want to tell me that I'm just your toy? " you asked unbelief. "I didn't say that but what did you saw is not what you think, " he tries to calm you down.

you blew your bang in frustration. "So was that a part of your performance? Did you just rehearse it with that bitch? In an empty classroom? " you scolded.

"Just, give me one last chance.. " he pleaded. you look at him in disbelief. "Chance? "

"You don't deserve any chance from me, " you said sternly and leave him there.

You decided to skip classes. You grabbed your bag and ran to the back of the school. You have never done this thing but you hope you'll succeed.

You jumped over the school wall and land safely. "Wow, I thought you're a good girl. I need to think back about it"

You were shocked and nervously turned around. Luckily, he's not a teacher nor perfect.

"What are u doing here?" you asked and walk closer to him. He looked at you with his ego looks as usual. "This is my everyday routine. It's written in my schedule," you rolled your eyes as you heard his statement. No shock.

"Aye, let's go somewhere else before we get caught," he said and pulled you to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" you nervously asked. "My favorite place, " he smirks.

You two ended up being at the arcade. "So this is where your favorite place, huh?" He nodded and pulled something out of his bag.

 "So this is where your favorite place, huh?" He nodded and pulled something out of his bag

"Did you bring some clothes?" He asked. You looked at him in confusion. "Well, it's still school time so we need to change first before having fun, " he explained.

you shook as you didn't bring anything except your PE clothes. But the shirt will still show that both of you're skipping school.

"Urm... Did you bring any shorts?" He asked and you nodded. "Good. Go and change," he gave you a red shirt that you assume as his shirt. You nervously took it and get change.

 You nervously took it and get change