Working Dead

Colossus and the Gang ran to the Life boats while everyone was shoving to get on the boats there were not many people like before the Zombies must've killed most of them off, the gang walked up to one of the life boats.
"Hey are there still boats left?" Tonia asked the man "Yes tons, since these walking Corpses have killed most of the Guest on this Ship, there may even be boats left over after all the people are saved." The man answered.
A security Guard noticed Colossus and lifted up his gun "Get down on the ground!" He yelled "Check her for bites!" The guard commanded and two man ripped off her clothes and stroked her skin checking for bites but found none "There are no bites, sir!" One of the men yelled.
"Oh uh, I'm sorry ma'am I saw black on your vanes and-" the security Guard was interrupted "You should be, God Dammit! Pointing a gun at a civilian!" Liv yelled "What is wrong with you!, just because her vanes are changing color!" Timmy Sherlock yelled as they hopped in the life boat and the guard lowered the boat in the water.
Jimmy came running up yelling "Help, Colossus help!" He ran up to the edge "Colossus help! Timmy is gone, I can't find him!" Jimmy yelled, Colossus then thought for a minute "Liv watch over Timmy and Tonia Until you get back to land!" Colossus said and jumped on a ledge of the lower level of the ship and started running "Colossus No!" Timmy yelled "Ice Berg! In 30 minutes!".

Jimmy Neutron

Timmy Turner

Colossus Equinox

A Dead Vacation: inspired by Digger3000

Colossus kept running and kept her ears open listening for cries of help hoping one of them will be Timmy Turner, then she felt sweaty and faint "Colossus, you know you can't keep this up." Nightmare said in Colossus's head"I will, at least until I find Timmy Turner!" Colossus said as she summoned her Scythe and lifted herself up.
"No pendant or demon can cure this, Colossus." Nightmare continued "I don't care, my Fighters are safe and I have to find Timmy Turner!" Colossus said "Besides it's not like I have anything to live for." Colossus said as she shook off the sickness and continued to search.
She kept walking, surprisingly she didn't find any zombies but she heard something from the upstairs, outside and heard screaming, Crunching and Zombie Moans sounded like it was coming from the life boat area.
"These zombies must've known where they were or they must've ran out of Dinner down here?" Colossus thought as she walked slowly down the dark hall until she heard crying in a room, sounded like Timmy's crying.
She kicked the Door down and saw Timmy sitting on a bed holding a gun that looked recently fired and the shot victim was Vlad Corpse "Colossus!" Timmy yelled relieved as he ran up to hug her "I .. I.." he stuttered and Colossus hugged back "Shh it's okay, what happened?" She asked "He grabbed me, dragged me in the room and he tried to bite me, I saw the bite and he was a Zombie, so I had to..." He stuttered "It's Okay, Come On let's go." Colossus said trying to cheer him up then grabbed his hand.
"Ice Berg! Count down 15 minutes!"
Colossus and Timmy were walking down so many dark hallways "Where's Jimmy?" Timmy asked "He's waiting for you at your box" She answered then they heard groaning and moaning of Zombies.
"Stay right here, close your eyes and cover your ears, I will be right back." Colossus said holding her Scythe and charged towards the Zombies and started slicing and killing off the Zombies as they heard out their hands and they bit at the air trying to bite Colossus but Colossus kept fighting until they were all dead.
Colossus huff and puffed more exhausted then usual she never felt this level of exhaustion and the the vanes on her neck turned even blacker "You can't keep this up, the pendant just healed the wounds, and I am only slowing down the process!" Nightmare said "Shut up Nightmare!" Colossus said "Come on Timmy." Colossus said as he stood up and grabbed her hand.
Colossus and Timmy kept wandering around the dark Cruise Ship looking for a way to the outside kept opening and closing doors looking for the upstairs or a window to use her last strength to fly out and bring Timmy to Jimmy.
Colossus got weaker and weaker she even fell faint again so she fell on her knees "Colossus, Let me help you!" Timmy said as she put her arm around his shoulders and hoisted her up "Come on, Cole." He said and they started walking slower than ever.
Then Colossus told Timmy to "Stop and open the door." So he obeyed and opened the door and at the end of the hallway was a bar door that led to some stairs, Colossus closed the door and locked it and fell back on Timmy "Help me to those bars over there.." Timmy walked to the end of the hallway.
"Drop me here, it's safe, let's rest." Colossus said as Timmy sat beside her and put her arms around her and got sleepy next thing they knew they both fell asleep.

Later
*Crash* "Ice Berg! Ice Berg! The Ship will drown in 2 hours!" The alarm sounded which woke both Colossus and Timmy up "Colossus wake up!" Timmy yelled "What?" Colossus asked weakly "We have to leave soon!" He said "Hang on a minute kid..." she said breathing hard.
"We have families we have friends waiting for us and the sunlight will shimmer brightly tomorrow." Colossus said weakly "It will be Nice to go back on land and see living faces again." Timmy said "I'm afraid I'm not going back to the land?" Colossus said "Not going back?, what are you talking about?" Timmy said Confused Then he looked a the bars and at the end of the hallway.
"Colossus why's the real reason we are in this hallway?" Timmy asked "It's to trap." Colossus answered "Trap!, but you said it was safe!, why would you wanna trap us!?" Timmy asked scared "It is safe, safe for you but a trap for me and the Zombies.." Colossus said.
"Your small enough to squeeze through the bars." Colossus stated "Colossus your just sick all you need is medicine on land, we're going out together, just grab on the bars and lift yourself up.." Timmy started to cry "No Timmy I don't even have the strength to stand up, even if I did then what?, you can't carry me for long, I will just slow you down" Colossus said.
"Timmy the vanes on my neck are black because I was bitten." Colossus said "Please No, no that's not true, but I Don't see any bites." Timmy said crying "My Pendant healed my wounds but they don't heal viruses!" Colossus said "Colossus please you've done so much for me!" He cried hugging her "I didn't do anything Turner." Colossus said.
"No Colossus don't you see, like Jimmy, you became my true friend." He cried "I know, Timmy Listen, the Zombies will know we're here and bust through that door, and by the time they do you'll be out of their sight and I will be their last victim." Colossus said.
"Please go Timmy, stay safe and find Jimmy before they come!" Colossus demanded then banging was sounded at the door where they came in then Timmy squeezed through the bars "Do one more thing for me Turner, keep loving Jimmy and stay happy with him, also keep those teeth big and don't let anyone tell you you're weak and stupid.. and one mor thing..." Colossus breathed.
"What!?" Timmy asked "even though we had one day to meet, I'll miss you" She said holding his hand through the bars "Me too." Timmy said holding something metal "Good bye" they both said and Timmy walked up the stairs and walked through the door and Cole fell asleep on the bars waiting for her fate.
Then the door broke open and Zombies came in and walked towards Colossus she woke up and hoisted herself up "Took you bastards long enough, let's finish this!" Colossus said summoning her Scythe but only killed one zombie before they all piled on top of her.

Later
Jimmy was in the Tardis when he heard Knocking "Who is it?" Jimmy asked "It's me Timmy!, let me in!" Timmy said and Jimmy opened the door and let him in and hugged him "Your Okay!" And kissed him on the cheek "Let's go this Ship is about to sink! Where's Colossus?" Jimmy said "She's Dead!" Timmy said.
"Oh" he said starting up the Tardis and they left the ship only to leave the Zombies to sink in the cold ice water hopefully never to bother anyone ever again.
"Can we stop someplace?" Timmy asked "Sure where?" Jimmy asked

At land
Timmy, Liv and Tonia were safe on land and the Tardis showed up in front of them and Timmy and Jimmy walked out "Hey it's you two!" Liv said happily but the 2 had sad faces "Colossus?"Timmy Sherlock said "She wanted you to have this" Timmy Turner handed him Colossus's moon pendant "She's...." Sherlock started crying and hugged other Timmy.
"She was the best Freedom Fighter ever, She said she was bitten before you got on the life boat and tried to save me." Timmy said holding Timmy Sherlock "Thank you boys, We'll be okay!" Liv said putting her hands on Timmy's shoulders "Just take of each other." Jimmy said "We hope you two will visit us again in the future!" Tonia said holding back her tears "Thank you and goodbye." Jimmy said as he grabbed Timmy's hand and walked back in the Tardis while the 3 waved goodbye.

Tardis
Jimmy looked down thinking as he started the controls "What's wrong Jimmy?" Timmy asked "I was just thinking things are gonna be like that, from now on if we keep doing this." Jimmy answered "You think so?, I mean I guess so." Timmy hugged him "Don't worry it's over now." Jimmy said "There's no way it is over, it has been a few hours since dead walked, but we've already let people died, there's no way it's over" Jimmy thought.
at least the Colossus that died was one of the many infinite Colossuses in the multiverse the real Colossus is alive.
And Jimmy and Timmy set out on another adventure hoping there won't be anymore deaths.
The End

Author's note:
Hoped you liked it the real genius behind this was Digger3000 who wrote Through time and Space go see his or her Fanfics for he is great.