chapter 4

Y/n POV

It was my next class and there is this new teacher, her name is Ms. Avgeropoulos but she told us to call her Ms. Marie.

The whole entire class I felt her eyes on me

The whole entire class I felt her eyes on me. It kind of made me feel uncomfortable. Sadly the girls weren't in this class with me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing 

Welp time to go. As I was walking to the door I heard Ms. Marie say "Ms. Bonilla please stay after class." 

After everyone left she closed the door and locked it. I looked at her confused. She walked over to me and pushed me against the wall before kissing me. 

I gently pushed her away and said "I don't l-like you like this and p-plus you are my t-teacher!" "Well...I like you...and I want you!" She said and started leaving kisses on my neck. "P-please stop!" I said and she groaned. I took this chance and pushed her before running out of the class and trying to find Lauren.

I looked and saw that she was leaving the school with the other girls. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Lauren!" I said and she turned around. She looked at me. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Why are you crying baby?" She asked in a concerned voice. 

"S-she kissed me!" I said and she tensed up. "Who kissed you?" She asked and a sob left my mouth before I said "The n-new teacher Ms. Marie!" 

I heard gasps and I looked at the other girls. "SHE DID WHAT!" I heard Dinah yell. I looked down. 

"Don't look down princess..." Lauren said as she lifted my chin up. "Smile for Mami!" She said and I smiled "Good girl!"