teenage society

We all are a society of a bunch of beautiful messes its just how we are in society now. The teenahe society was raised to keep pretending everything is okay and raised to keep our feelings under lock and key pretending everything is okay, constantly saying "I'm fine" or "I'm okay" when really we need Someone to look at us and say "I know your not okay and that's okay" and hug them but thats not how society works now. "Go run qnd hide your crazy even when your falling apart" that's what society is like now we think that if we act happy everything will be okay, that if we hide behind q mask everything will be Okay and everyone will like them but they'll end up liking somelne your not and what happens if they fall in love? They'll be falling in love with someone your not, someone your pretending to be and when you reveal your true colors they'll be shocked because its not the person they fell in love with and they might end up leaving you there heartbroken because they fell in love with someone your not they fell in love with the person you pretended to be.... TO BE CONTINUED.....

AUTHOR NOTE: I write my work down in a journal before I publish so I'm sorry if I take awhile