Part 1

the last time i went to the bathroom was around 3:40pm.  right now, it is 9:02pm.  I drank about three glasses of water between then and now and I'm really starting  to feel it in my bladder. I plan to keep holding for as long as i can.  Hopefully I will be able to fall asleep and then wake  up in the morning, and continue holding because i really enjoy waking up to a full bladder (so i dont have to wait for it to fill up).  I'm really in the mood fro some holding and i feel like i wanna hold forever! I love the orgasmic feeling of it and touching my full bladder without letting myself pee.  

ahh! now im really starting to feel it come down on me.  but it feels so good ... my round full bladder bulge and the pee squeezing itself out, but it doesnt escape because i catch it at the lats second before.  right now, I'm looking at my bladder (and the computer screen of course) and seeing how round and full it is.  And I'm thinking to myself, "I want it to get more full".  i'm typing up my homework at the same time that I'm typing this.  I'm also working on another cold glass of water and it makes my bladder fill really fast ahhhhh

so when I finish my homework, i'm going to take a shower, hold my pee in the shower, come out,  drink another cold glass of water, then get into bed and hold until i fall asleep. 

i'm really in the mod for holding so I hope my mom doesn't ruin my whole vibe/mood because i'm really enjoying this. 

gahhhh the pee is coming out, but i like to catch it right when its about to come out ;)

sometimes i hate having a strong bladder because it takes a while for me to get desperate.  but when i am finally desperate, its AMAZING!

my bladder litterally feels like I'm pregnant right now. but then i lift up my shirt and look at it and say to myself again, "It can be fuller" then i drink more water.

ahhhgahhhhh im pressing on my bladder. its really hard and round and my hands are so cold and it feels so good. omg im getting really desperate.  i'm starting to rock back and forth and hold my crotch.  

OMG im really getting desperate right now! THIS FEELS SOO GOOOOOD!

THIS MAKES ME WANT TO HOLD MORE AND MORE. i need to finish my homework though, and then i can hold without worrying about deadlines.

gahhhhhh im pressing REALLY hard onto my bladder and it hurts so bad but i really love it when it hurts. 

i like wetting, but then after i wet myself, i want my bladder to be full again, because i'll have to wait longer for it to fill up :( thats why i prefer desperation

OMG if i get up right now, i'll wet myself! i have to go SOOOOO bad.  i really cant wait to continue holding! 

man, I want my bladder bulge to get alot bigger.  Im going to go drink more water.