The Legend of Boobiana

This was the weirdest day of my life. The weirdest. Something like this couldn't have happened but it did happen. My name is Frankie James Grande and I'm about to tell you how I have a half sister.

It started one day with my mother Joan in our house. I was a lonely child then. All of a sudden the window became bright. Joan was petrified as she looked at me. I opened the door almost slamming it, and ran out to see what was going on.

I reached a hill and there was a bright ray of light that got dimmer and dimmer. It appeared to be a girl. "Um are you okay miss" I said. She still had her back turned on me. I walked slowly towards her and grabbed her by the shoulder and turned around. I jumped with fear. "Don't look at me!" she said "I'm hideous!" I looked at her in shock. Her face was very beautiful but as I looked down I saw two big boobs that are bigger then watermelons! "How did this happen." I asked. An evil man named Perez Hilton took me from my family when I was younger and used lies and rumours to put a curse on me!" She stood up and kept talking "he said "Ariana has a boob job" and now I've been cursed!" She sat back down. I came a little closer to her, not too close because I had a feeling those boobs were going to pop any second. "So your name is Ariana?" I asked "yes" she replied. "Well Ariana, how did you escape?" " well, his minions, the paparazzi kept calling me Boobiana. Since my boobs are to big, I began swinging them and I hit one until they ran away. At least these giant boozums are good for something. I bet that pap is still in a concussion right now." She laughed at this point. I laughed with her so it wouldn't be so awkward. "So is there away to release the curse?" Ariana's eyes widened. "Yes, there is only one way. I have to find my half brother. He has the secret touch! If he touches my boobs they will go back to normal."