60- 58

"You can put that upstairs. " Mason told the mover guy with the blonde tipped Mohawk. I looked over the house.

   "How the hell Mason." I sighed. He looked over at me with his eyebrows raised.

     "What?" he asked.

   "Where did these guys come from? I thought you said they were college buddies. Not WWE wrestlers. "

  "They are. Don't worry about it. I don't want you to do anything." he walked away picking up a brown box. I pulled myself up on my car, leaned back and closed my eyes. I've found out that when I close my eyes it feels like nothing ever happened. Like our  moms did answer the phone that night. Like Mason and I didn't have to go looking for them and found what we found. Like my dad didn't go insane and leave the night he found out. The only good thing I got out of this was Mason. I looked over at him directing another wrestler into the house. Mason was a good guy, cute too, and  I'd be lying if I said I never had a crush on him. I mean, who wouldn't? Blonde hair, green eyes, eight pack, and he's a real gentleman. He's one of the cutest white boys I've ever met, and I've  met plenty. we weren't like that though. that's what most people think when two teenagers live together, but no. We were total opposites. my skin was light brown, I had curly brown hair and hazel eyes.

    "Aye girl!" someone yelled. I sat up and looked at a dark skin boy holding a basketball. "Come 'ere!"  I hopped down off the car and walked over to the group of guys.

"Yeah, wassup? " I blocked my eyes from the sun. A white boy with curly hair smiled at me.

   "You just move into the neighborhood? " he asked. I nodded. "Well, I'm Max . This is Damian, Chris, and Luke" he pointed around.

   "Nice to meet you guys. My name's Harmony." I smiled.

  "aw, look at her little dimples. they're so cute" Luke smiled.

    "you got some pretty ass eyes too." Damian mentioned.

"You guys are nice " I laughed.

   "Yeah, sure.  You wanna play some ball ma? " Max  asked. I shrugged.

   "Sure, why not."  They passed him the ball.

   "We done. I'm gonna get something to drink." Chris wiped sweat off this forehead. Max shrugged.

  "One on one baby girl." he smiled.

   "beauty before beast" I smiled taking the ball, and walking past him.

     "can't argue with that" he got behind me.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

About thirty minutes later we were still at it and all the guys had came back out. Most of them had taken their phones out and started recording. Mason was watching from the yard and a couple neighbors were on porches.

"I'm winning 54-51" he breathed. I went around him, throwing the ball in the hoop. he blocked it.

   "You're not taking this easy on me are you?" I laughed.

  "not a chance beautiful. you're kickin' my ass." he crossed over me and made a one. I ran my fingers through my hair.  "I'm hoping after I beat you in this game I can get your number." he smiled.

  "Hm, give my number to a guy who just kicked my ass in basketball? I don't think my conscience would let that happen." I took the ball and shot a three. "55- 54"

   "Maybe your conscience needs a little help with her decision." he shot a three.

  "And what help is that?" I wondered. he smiled to himself. I took the ball and made a two. "Whatever your thinking I'm sure it's innapropriate." I laughed.

"58-56" was all he said. I took the ball and made a three.

"59-58" I smiled. He passed me the ball.

"Go for it" he wiped some more sweat of just forehead. I made it. He smiled and walked up to me.

   "I guess you're still looking for a number huh?" I smiled. he gave me his phone. I put my number in and gave it back.

  "You doing anything tomorrow? " he asked putting his arm on the gate I was leaning against.

  "Unpacking. " I answered.

     "How about I come help you. then you can come with me,  the guys and a couple of girls down to the beach" he asked. I thought about it.

"Sure. you can come over whatever time you want." I agreed. he smiled and backed off of me.

    "see you then"he bit his lip. I walked away towards Mason.

"Nice game" he said. I nodded.

  "Yeah, he almost kicked my ass." I laughed. "Can I go to the beach tomorrow? " he looked at me.

  "with who?"

"Luke, Damian, Chris, Max and some girls." I smiled. he looked over at them.

    "yeah, go head. You hungry?" he asked. I shrugged.

  "Not really." I ran my fingers through his hair.

  "Come on. You can help me unpack the kitchen."we walked in the house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆