1%

This was it, the first day as a cast member of It 2, I'm not nervous at all, oh what the hell am I saying i'm the most nervous i've ever been in my life. I walked with my manager to the green room and as he was about to open the door some one else, that was inside the room, opened it before he did. I looked up at the person and smiled small nervously. Finn Wolfhard, the guy all the girls at my school would talk about. I never understood the hype about him. Just your average curly headed white boy. I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and stuck my hand out to him and smiled. 'Hi, I'm Catherine' I shook his hand while walking into the room. 'Finn, Finn Wolfhard but you probably already know that' I looked at him confused and let go of his hand and went to the rest of the cast members and introduced myself. After, I sat down next to Sophia, I smiled at her and looked back at Finn. 'Are you always that cocky?..because with a personality like that, that won't get you anywhere.'
He slowly turned his head to me and raised an eyebrow at me. 'Well look where I am now.'
I scoffed, as I was about to say something my manager raised a brow at me telling me to shut up, i sighed and looked down. I didn't need to mess shit up right now, not this soon.
-
We finished our first day of table read and we were all hungry and all suggesting places to eat but everyone could never agree on one place.
'Mmm what about Urth Caffé' I finally suggested. I heard a gasp which caused me to turn my head in the direction. I looked at Sophia smiling big. 'I loooove Urth Caffé, my fav.' We both started to squeal together then ended up giggling. 'What the hell was that' Jaeden questioned. 'And what the hell is a Urth Caffé' he added. I giggled. 'It's a caffé...duh.' I said over my giggle. We got in the car and headed towards the caffé.
-
We were now at Jacks house in his basement, some were playing video games some were just laying on the couch and Jaeden and I were playing pool. 'HELL YEAH.' i yelled as i had just putted the 8 ball and won. 'I told you I'm the best' i shrugged and did a little dance. He giggled and watched me. 'Hey why don't we go swimming.' Sophia asked. We all agreed on going and the boys ran upstairs and to the backyard. I walked behind them with Sophia, 'You don't have to be nervous when you're i. your bra and underwear. We're all like family and no relationships and feelings happen here.' she said out of the blue. 'Good, because i don't want 40 eyes staring me down while i'm getting undressed.' I giggled and got to the backyard with her. I saw the guys undressing, I took off my shoes and socks and slowly slid down my pants and took of my t shirt. I looked up to see Finn taking off his shirt, i looked at him but a few seconds later realized what I was doing, i looked away and shook off all the thoughts i just had. 'Last one in the pool is a loser' I yelled and jumped into the pool. I swam back up and giggled as I saw Jaeden jump in last. I laughed and we swam around and played for a couple of hours.
-
I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into the house and went to the kitchen to see Finn looking into the fridge. 'Any luck finding anything in there?' I smiled small and looked at him. He looked at me and scoffed, 'At Jacks house? Never.' i giggled 'That's the first time today i heard you say a joke...is this badass Finn just a thing around your friends orrr?'
'No, No, I can go back to that Finn. You just need some humor once in a while ya know' 'But just so you know, your ass...perfect' I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. 'You're such an ass'
'Mhm but don't act like you weren't checking me out earlier while I was getting undressed'
My eyes widened bc he knew.
I turned away and walked away.