First Day Of School

((A/N: This one is for epicgirly101

Hope you enjoy!))

"Breakfast!!" I screamed up the stairs before going back to set up the table so we could just get right to eating. I smiled as I heard the stairs creek under the weight of the people walking down them.

"Good morning milady," I smiled as Hiccup put an arm around me, kissing the top of my head sweetly, "Breakfast smells great,"

"Then sit down and eat it silly," I giggle softly and he sits down, putting a pile of food onto his plate.

"G'morning mommy..." I giggle softly as our son waddles sleepily down the steps.

"Good morning Agnar, sleep well?" I straiten out his messy brown hair a little as he nods, "Good because you start dragon training today,"

His small (Y/E/C) eyes seem to double in size, "Dragons dragons dragons!!!" The now hyper boy jumps around the dining room table before sitting down, adding food onto his empty plate and begining to shovel the food into his mouth.

I chuckle softly, sitting down myself and eating some breakfast. Once he was finished Agnar got up from the table and went to his room to get ready. I give Hiccup a smile, "Well we know someone takes after his father,"

He laughs a little and nods, "Yea.." He smiles and kisses my cheek, "I've gotta go get ready too," He stands from the table and goes up the stairs to get ready too.

I sigh to myself as I look around the house, waiting for my boys to come back down.

When they do I give them a big smile, "I'll miss you two today, have fun," I kiss Agnar's head gently, "And you, be a great teacher like you always have been," I give Hiccup a soft lingering kiss, making our son's face scrunch up.

"Eeeeeew!" The young boy runs away from us and to the door, "C'mon daaaaaaad I wanna go I wanna gooooo!!" He opens the door and begins to hop up and down impatiently.

Hiccup pulls away slowly and chuckles lightly, "Alright Agnar, lets go," Hiccup gently kisses my cheek, "We'll be back in a few hours sweety, bye, I love you," He heads to the door and Agnar runs down to the path.

"Bye I love you too," I lean on the door frame, "Bye Agnar, love you have a good day!" I wave to our son and he happily waves back.

"Bye mommy! I love you too!" He grabs his fathers hand and they both head towards the academy as I let a tear roll down my cheek.