CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8:New Member?

{ERIN'S POV}

I Can't Breath!!!Like Shit! Anung ginagawa nya??B-bakit nya ako niyakap??!!

And finally,He let go.I saw his eyes so I looked away from him.I saw the two girls At the back.Tch!Are they going to hug me too? Oh god!baka may maalala na naman ako niyan!

But,Next thing I knew? I saw Sheehan.She's sad.Oh? She's hurt? I knew it!She's inlove with this guy!She's inlove with Shaun? NO!NO!I will never--Err Cut that!That's just a Freaking Joke!

"Masaya akong makita kang muli Erin"Jhaziel Said and smiled at me

"A-ako rin.So pano? Una na muna kami ni Jhaziel ah?bye"Sheehan said and they went out.Only Shaun and I are here in my room.

"Why are you here?"I asked him.

"Uhmm-Masaya akong ligtas ka.Nagaalala ako sayo"he said.I secretly smiled on my mind ONLY!

"O-okay.You may leave now"tch!Bat ba ako nauutal?!

"At salamat ulit"he said.I looked at him but not straight to his eyes

"For?"

"Dahil niligtas mo ako at dahil pumayag ka na maging kaibigan mo ako"he said and he smiled like hell! I can't help it but--err nevermind

Pumayag na ba ako maging kaibigan nya?Tch

"Alright then"I said and he smiled and then he went outside.

"Tss"I smiled

Sorry,I can't be your friend

{Jhezriel's POV}

After the Class,We went back to hideout.I fixed myself and went outside together with Dereen.She's so serious girl.And She's the girl I like unlike Rozee and Jinxcee.They're so Noisy.

"So,How's The two Jerks inside the battleground?"I asked.

"Still Jerks."she answered.Tss

We went to the SSG OFFICE and I saw all the Gangsters here.Expected ko nang marami sila.I mean,Buhay pa pala sila??Tss

Umupo na kami sa pwesto namin at nandito na rin pala sina Jinxcee.10 lang ang mga grupo ng mga Gangsters dito.The ROYAL KINGS,BLACK INFERNO,BLOODY QUEENS,NIGHTMARES,DARK ACES,Ladysisters,MONSTERS,EVIL MUSES,SAFFIRE.

"So shall we start?"the boss of all gangster-BLAKE HUNTERS.

"Yeah"they said

"Tommorow,Hunter Academy will have a Night Party.We are the Special Guess In that party.And,may special guest tayo mula sa pinakamataas na kompanya..Specially,mangunguna dito ang mga matataas ang rankings.Like Royal Kings."sabi niya sabay turo sa mga Royal kings.

"And also the Pink Hunters"he said and pointed us.

"Tommorow,Wala sa inyong lahat ang gagawa ng gulo.That's a Party not battle.Sa oras na may malaman akong masangkot sa inyo,tatanggalin ko kayo sa pwesto."he said and he walks out

I was about to go outside when someone grabbed me.He smiled and waiting for my response.I punched him and gave him an evil smirk before I go out..

"Oww!!"
"Haha!langya!"
"Boom!Sabog ka Dark!"

Lumabas na ako bago pa makaranig ng kung anu anu.Stupid!that Jerk! I will kill him,I swear!

"Astig ah!"Jinxcee commented.