"Reunion"

Chapter 1

Eva's P.O.V

Today I was going over to my best friend's house, Naomi. We had been friends since elementary school. Our moms knew each other from work so we were always forced to hang out with each other. It's not that we didn't like each other it's that we were 10 and didn't know each other so it was uncomfortable. But now we were in high school and were practically sisters. So when we arrived at Naomi's house we kind of tackled each other. It had been a long time since we had gone over to each other's houses.

 Naomi's P.O.V

When I saw Eva's mom's car pull up Eva ran out and so did I. It was like the movies where the boy and the girl run to each other and the boy carries the girl and twirls her around. Except we were girls and this wasn't a movie it was real life. And we all know that doesn't happen in real life. So we bumped really hard into each other it hurt just a little, maybe I'm just being overdramatic. When we came inside I basically dragged Eva up the stairs she was shy but when someone got her going you would see the real side of her. We were a couple of days away from spring break. And our parents weren't fond of us going to parties or trips with our friends.

Eva's P.O.V

When we went into Naomi's room the first thing we did as typical teenagers was go on the internet. We went on twitter and all our friends could talk about was spring break. They were going to go to Malibu, cruises, Key West and all these extravagant places. All we could talk about is how we were going to stay home and watch Netflix.

Naomi' P.O.V

The next day I had school I woke up feeling like a mess all I could think about was taking a shower. I looked at my alarm clock it was 6:30 A.M School started at 7:20 A.M I only had 30 minutes to get ready because it took 20 minutes to actually drive to school. I was screwed I always took 45 minutes to get ready if not more. I rushed out of bed went to the bathroom and hurried to take a shower ,in the middle of taking the shower I remembered that I had taken one the night before I slapped myself mentally in the head. I had just wasted 10 minutes. I got out of the shower dried of and vigorously brushed my teeth like if I had a dentist appointment in an hour.I guess I thought it would be faster but instead I hurt my gums. I was getting dressed in my rolling stones top, black skinny jeans, and converse. I guess your could say I was more on the tomboy side. While I was eating a nature valley bar I started wondering how Eva's day had begun.     

Eva's P.O.V

I had woken up at 6:00 A.M I had taken a shower the night before, I got  that tip from my best friend Naomi. I had plenty of time to get ready and before I knew it I was getting dressed I put on my floral top and my light washed skinny jeans with pink converse I was girly you could say that but I loved sports and kicked ass in soccer. It was 6:45 A.M when I was in the kitchen making breakfest that I got a text from Naomi saying she was heading to school. I thought it was a little to early but she lived farther from the school so I guess it made sense. I was only 10 minutes away from the school so I took my time. It was 7:05 A.M when I finished eating breakfest so I decided to head to school so my friend wouldn't be lonely because it was really early at school and only some people were there none that she would know. I said bye to my parents and headed for school.