5

Holy shit hinata you're actually walking home with your crush. Hinata thought to himself

"S-So I feel like we have to practice more for our s-sets.."

"U-Umm y-Yeah I agree.."

kageyama why the hell did you just end the conversasion like that. Now I dont know what to say. Hinata didn't know what to say, he really didn't know.

And thats when kageyama said a really fast paragraph of words that no one but Hinata could understand (mainly because Hinata was good at understanding really fast things)

"Hinataireallylikeyou.you'resuchafluffyballofsunshineandiwannacuddleyouinmyarmswhilegivingpecksonyourcheekpleasemarrymeorbemine"

Hinata's face was painted with a fluffy pink and he was smiling like an idiot.

"then lets start today!"

Hinata pounced onto kageyama's back and hugged tightly as kageyama ran in happiness, almost hitting a tree.

There stood suga and daichi in the background as the young couples were running around.

"Young loveE hUh?"

"JusT lIke tHe oldD dAys."

"okay stop lets just go to the convenience store."

coupleˈkʌp(ə)l/noun1.two people or things of the same sort considered together."a couple of girls were playing marbles"synonyms: pair, duo, duology, twosome, set of two, match;2.two people who are married or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually."in three weeks the couple fell in love and became engaged"

  ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 

Kay so this short kagehina ff has ended! I know it isn't long or has a very nice story board but I decided to make it short because school's been keeping me busy and that sucks ;((

hope you enjoyed!

IG: fuwiii

TWT: panda0flowers