evil love

( pic is blurry because i cropped
it from a screenshot )

( pic is blurry because i cropped it from a screenshot )

name: athena

age: 17

pairings: uma and harry

movie: descendants (all three)

description:
athena is the youngest daughter of maleficent and the sister to mal. ever since she was born, everyone could just tell the brunette oozed off evil. she enjoyed watching people suffer, innocent or not. she and her sister were a team, no one would dare mess with them. though she was eviler, athena looked up to her older sister, who was confident in everything she did.

when mal and her friends were sent off to auradon, athena couldn't be happier as she knew that her sister would bring back fairy godmothers wand and release the villains from their banishment in the isle of the lost.

however, athena went dark and a raging fire ignited within her as she learnt that her sister and friends betrayed her and turned their backs on the people in the Isle.

what happens when athena meets a couple of people just like her? evil to the core and ready to teach those traitors a lesson?

what happens when the brunette feels a connection between the two people that took her in, the two people that used to taunt her, hiding their feelings?

the two people that were seen as enemies
to her sister and her friends?

status: Alive

species: Human

model: taylor hill