28

We arrive at the restraunt and we park the car. Hayden opens the door for me and we walk inside holding hands.

We see the group and sadly carson family, haydens mom tisha waves us over. Carson looks over, and when he sees me he smirks. There's was two seats left in between carson and haydens mom.

Tisha: hayden darling, sit next to your mother.

Hayden pulled out my chair for me and he tensed up over the fact that it's right next to carson. Underneath the table, me and hayden told hands. I feel a warm hand slip onto my other thigh where there's the cut in the dress. I tighten my grip on haydens hand but he doesn't realize. I look over to carson hand on my thigh. He squeezes it as he looks me in the eyes. .

I tighten my grip on hayden even more. He finally looks over to me and I gestured towards my thigh. Hayden looked down and sees cats on hand on my thigh. Carson sees that he realizes and moves it up even higher, knowing hayden won't say anything because other people will hear. He moves it up as high as high as he can go and if he hoes any higher he I'll be touching my private area. He squeezed my thigh so hard it hurt. I was about to start having a panic attack. Hayden then spoke up, loud and clear.

Hayden: hey catson, would you care to get your hand off of my girlfriends thigh? thankyou.

Hayden sat back roughly as everyone stared at the three of us.

Carson: then tell her to stop palming me through my pants.

My eyes widened and I gasped, so did everyone else.

Annie: I never touched you?!? Your the one thats been touching and squeezing my thigh this entire time!

Hayden stood up and grabbed ahold of my hand again.

Hayden: if you could excuse us but we will not be staying.

Hayden led me out of the restraunt.

Hayden: I'm tired of that kid. He's lucky I don't smash his face into a wall.

I showed him the mark he made from squeezing my thigh so hard.

Hayden brought me to another restraunt where we enjoyed a candle lit dinner. He brought me home right on time. We were on my porch when hayden was about to leave. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I layed my head on his chest and w rocked back and forth as we hugged. I heard the front door open, I turn around to see my dad  haydn kissed my forehead.

Hayden: goodnight princess, I will text you tomorrow. I love you

Annie:  I love you too hayden.

I walked into the house and heard haydens car drive off. My dad closed the door behind me.

To Be Continued.....