Part 2

“Louis." Harry smirked. "To what do I owe the pleasure?”

The blue-eyed boy glared at Harry and crossed his arms. “Don’t flatter yourself, Styles.”

But that just made Harry grin even wider

“Now now, Louis.” Harry put his hand on his heart and Ed snickered behind him. “No need for that.”

“Whatever,” Louis scoffed, rolling his eyes. “I came because Niall asked me to.”

“Ni! How is that little guy? I miss seeing him around.” Harry asked sincerely. “How’s he holding up at your frat of fun?”

“I’m not here to make small talk.” Louis snapped.

“He was going to come over,” Harry continued, completely ignoring Louis. “I haven’t spoken to him in ages. Actually, I haven’t really heard much from him since he moved into the house with you. Though I did see him in the coffeehouse a few days ago-”

“I heard you fucked Hannah last night.” Louis interrupted, making Harry stop.

Harry’s smile grew. “Why yes, I do believe I did.”

“You little,” He surged forward and grabbed the front of Harry’s shirt, pulling him close. “Stay away from her.” He threatened through gritted teeth, their noses almost touching.

“Come on. Just a one more step closer and you can have me.” Harry teased, making kissing faces at him.

Louis released him with a shove and turned away, infuriated. Harry let out a chuckle and shut the door on Ed, stepping outside so they were alone.

As soon as he heard the door close, Louis whipped around so he was face to face with the curly haired devil.

“I mean it,” he warned. “Stay the fuck away from Hannah.”

“Right,” Harry nodded, feigning a concentrated look. “Because you guys used to fuck, therefore I can’t touch. I nearly forgot about your stupid rules.”

“Look, Styles,” Louis took another step closer to him. “We didn’t fuck. We dated. Recently. And she still means a lot to me so don’t break her like you’ve broken everyone else you’ve slept with on campus.”

“Now that’s fucked up.” Harry commented. “Once you’ve broken up, you can’t keep caring.”

“Yes I can.” Louis snapped. “Anyway, it’s none of your business. Just don’t touch her.”

“Or what?” Harry asked. “What are you gonna do to me, pretty boy?”

Louis’ face turned red as he took a deep breath. Realisation flashed over his face as he came up with something. “I’ll fuck Taylor.”

It wasn’t a secret that Taylor was in love with Harry. She followed him around everywhere and no matter how badly he treated her or how many times he told her to fuck off, Taylor would always defend him and continue after him like a lost puppy.

“Who, my personal cheerleader? Like I give a fuck.” Harry retorted with a scoff.

Louis turned away and ran a hand through his hair before taking another deep breath.

“I’m not playing this game.” He shook his head as he turned back around.

“What game?” Harry innocently questioned. “This is me being legit, my friend.”

“I am not your friend.” Louis replied.

“No, but you do want to be my boyfriend.” Harry sniggered, pointing to his dimply smile.