Chapter Six

Chapter Six

~|Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, But Two Strongs Make A Power Couple|~

Quentin 'Q' Harris POV

**You were there for me to love and care for me

When skies were gray

Whenever I was down

You were always there to comfort me

And no one else can be

What you have been to me you will always be

You will always be the girl

In my life for all times

Mama, Mama you know I love you

Mama, Mama you're the queen of my heart

Your love is like tears from the stars

Mama I just want you to know lovin' you is like food to my soul**

A Song For Mama by Boyz II Men came on letting me know my mom was calling.

"Quentin Rashaad Harris! You done turned 22 and forgot about your Momma?! Boy whenever you come over here bring Lia! Bye baby! I love you!"

"Love you too Momma!", and then she hung up. My mom was a mess. She always had us the things we needed even though she ain't have all the money. I was the youngest of us all it was Quamaine, Quadarius, Quanna, Quincy, Quez, & then me, Quentin. Our pops was in and out only popped up long enough to put another kid in my mother's belly. I never met him but I know that nigga's name, Quaseem Harris. If he was on his death bed I would leave him there. He ain't did nothing for me, in my book he ain't nothing but a sperm donor.

"What you thinking about?" Lia quietly said.

"Nothing important. Where you been?"

"I was downstairs eating breakfast."

"Where mine?"

"In the refrigerator. Waiting on you to cook it."

"I can't even make cereal correctly. But that ain't what I want."

"What is it that you want?", she said seductively.

"Some morning pussy would be nice."

"Well you can get some. Right after you brush your teeth. Got that Get Back Breath.", she laughed.

"Always cracking jokes!"

"Gimme some salt for my fries because your a little too salty!"

"Shut up!", I laughed at her.

"Shut don't go up, cars so fast so turn around and kiss my ass."

"You so damn country!"

"Nigga! I was born and raised in the projects never listen what other guys said!"

"She been going through shit!"

"How you know?", she yelled.

"I can tell, because her eyes red."

Liana 'Lia' Williams POV

I started laughed really hard that I snorted like a pig.

"The fuck?!" I laughed even harder. He came out the bathroom staring at me.

"What? Come'ere!"

I pulled him to my level and started kissing him. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and accepted. He pulled off my top then removed his own. He kissed down my neck, leaving a hickey, to my breast then down to my navel and started pulling down my shorts as he looked at me the whole time. He started to lick and suck on my punani. He started to pleasure me in ways I didn't think was possible. I felt my orgasm approach I pulled his dreads and moaned loud enough for anyone to hear.