Les Mensonges D'Une Jolie Fille

This will most likely be a one-shot since I don't really know how to continue this story. Also ignore that the 6th Cinderella Girl General Elections happened. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

"~Well, this may be sudden, but I gotta leave for Japan~" says the brunette with messy hair, she was conversing with a blonde girl with whom together stood outfrom the common masses. 

The sight of these two beauties attracted the eyes of many.

They were having breakfast or as the locals say "le petit déjeuner" in an outdoor cafe bathed by the scenic views of Champs-Élysées. 

"Waow, so quick? Aw, what happened Shiki?" replied the blonde, tilting her head to the right with a frown. 

"~Nyahahaha, well. Fred-chan..I made the finals of the Anniversary Elections so...I have to go back for a fan-meet event with the others.~" .

"Aw, enjoy your trip Shiki-chan, I'll miss you, hahaha"  replied the blonde, her tone felt synthetic; forced, Shiki took notice of this and attempted to comfort the blonde, patting her back "Don't worry Fred-chan, I'm sure you'll make it next year.".

 *Tsk* muttered the blonde quietly, she was annoyed that Shiki saw through her act once again, she always does it. 

She was indeed disappointed, the elections were something of a kryptonite to her. From the start of her career, she had been anxious off her popularity. She was scared of being cast away, forgotten, shrouded by the rest. 

To her, she was the black hole among the shining stars, both in LiPPS and Project Krone. This anxiety brought her to developing the facade known as "Fure-chan"; a super laid-back, easygoing and cheerful girl that behaves unrealistically and openly exposes idolish mannerisms such as her signature "~Fun-fun fu fun~".

Among the entireity of 346 Productions, only Shiki knew off this facade, Shiki knew that she isn't the carefree and happy girl that she projects herself to be, years of being close with her given her knowledge of the real; the polite, anxious and strained Frederica.

Now exposed, Frederica breaks her facade and reveals her solemn depressing self. 

"Maybe I should just stop Shiki, I have no place in this industry." with tears slowly welling up in her eyes. 

Seeing Frederica in such a state placed an immense pain on Shiki's heart, "Cheer up Fred, there's always a place for you in my heart." Shiki comforts Fred.

"*Sniff, *sniff, you smell good Fred." as she licks the tears of Fred's cheers, giggling in mischief.

 "Mou, we're in public, people will start looking at us." Frederica pouted while wiping the tears off her face with her handkerchief. The embarrassment stopping Frederica's sudden outburst.  

"Nyahaha, they'll look at us either-way, two beauties having girl talk? A sight to see." replied Shiki, laughing.

"Well, I gotta go now Fred-chan, I need to catch up with the train to Charles de Gaulle." Shiki stood up, looking at her watch.

 "À bientôt, I'll miss you Shiki-chan." Frederica stood up, hugging Shiki and kissing her cheek by cheek as custom there.

 "Don't forget, I'll always be there for you, when in doubt, call me ,okay?" said Shiki, finally being released of Frederica's tight hug. "Bye bye!".

 "Au revoir." replies the blonde, as Shiki disappears in the midst of the crowd, Frederica begins to feel her cheek, the same place that Shiki licked earlier. 

"She made it again.....Do I even deserve to stand on the same platform as her?"

"I'm such trash.." whispers Frederica, disgusted at her feelings of jealousy towards her beloved friend, Shiki. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Damn, I suck at writing. Anyways that's it for now, if I ever feel like writing or get an idea on how to continue this series, I'll make sure to do it.  Also this might get a revision down the line, for now I am slightly content with how it turned out.