How you two met.

Jc:

You two met in a restaurant but he's not famous yet, you sat on his table because the place is a bit crowded, you two began to talk about your life and hobbies and etc. and you two exchanged numbers and the rest is history :)

Kian: 

You were a new neighbor, you live just beside their house. One day the whole O2L went to your house so they can know you. Connor knocked on the door, when you open you're door. you're attention went to Kian, you two talk for the whole day with the rest and he began to visit you in your house and do whatever you want and the rest is history.

Connor:

you we're Jc's sister (Let's just pretend that he has a another sister lolz :)) you always liked Connor but you were too shy to talk to him and one day he decided to talk to you. you were kinda scared though but he was trying to be nice and you started dating him and the rest is history.

Ricky: 

you were his bestfriend, he's been truly madly secretly inlove with you, you liked him before but you were curious because he hadn't asked you on a date. one day, he was asking you to date him, you were shocked becasue you didn't expect him to ask you today. you smiled and said yes and the rest is history.

Sam:

you were a famous youtube make-up tutor; You met him on the tour and he asked you to do his make-up challenge with Jc, he was love at first sight because you we're beautiful and after the challenge, you exchaged numbers and you began to like him and you guys started dating.

Trevor: 

You were the daughter of his mother's friend, you were friends with him when you first saw him he was a good boy and a talented person, you were talking everyday on the phone or skype, and he began to like you, and one day he decided to ask you on a date and the rest is history.

A/N: Guys, i'm tired haha, anyways, my favorite member of O2L is Ricky!! Yas!!! hahaha