My new little world Chapter 1

I wakes and I saw them on my bed I don't what it is but they were hot I think something live inside them.But I don't says what i've found, I found two eggs one pink with a little diamond on it and the other was blue-green with three Blue ,green and yellow flower on it. I go to see my mother and I tell her if its one of her craft art but she that its not one of her craft. I pick my bag and I pull them into him and I go the bus stop .The bus coming and I go to my place one bench behind the emergency exit because I saw a television show who says that if we had an accident we have more chance to die than the other person. A girls came next to me, I don't recognized her. It was Amélia De la Courtez or if you like Black cat.She was near to me and she start to explained why she pick this place she have the sames reason than me we star to speak at the halfway she pick a little bock were its write Lucky seven.

-What is that?

-Oh, that its my upcoming song!

-And you keeps that with you!

-Yes because in the second part its my real new album this one is record but its not released again!

-What going to be your next album?

-Its going to be Four leaf clover!

When we arrives she put her hood and came out of the bus. I going out and I saw a friend who came next to its Mélodie.

-Did you saw her she think because she is a star she have all the rights!

-Hey did you think everybody going to treat her like us if she was not agree with them?

-Maybe she would do it!

-Did you are jealous by chance!

-Me no never...

- Are you sure?

-Yeah!

We going in Math for the first period I going to my place the second rank first place Mélodie was behind me the second bell rang and nobody is in the class. Suddenly everybody came in a herd. Amélia was in the middle she came and sat down near to me. Everybody fight by my side to have the two other place near to her. Charles a guys who is in a association at school who is named the guardians he came near to us says that the other guardians want to speak with us and he return to his place. I saw suddenly a little devil and a angel was peaking next to  Amélia who speak to them I don't paying attention more than that to them because I don't want to have summer school like the previous summer.

                                                        ......................................................................

The class finish and we going at our locker when amélia come next to us and says : were did you going little guy we have to go to the magical garden now!

We going at the back of the school were a place name center of the harvest from beauharnois. the person who work there have done a little garden for the guardian when we arrive there the 3 guardians was there and Charles the king says.

- Hello dear friends we want to invite you to come into the guardians! Gabriel we want you to the joker chair and you amélia we want you at the place of the queen you want to come into the guardians don't you ?

Amélia have accept there offer but I don't know if I have to.

- I think I going to .... Hum I ...

- Let's go accept!

-I... I ...

- You don't have all the day now just a few second go!

- I...

The bells rings and I think at the same time I have accept the offer.