Our little secret

Juvia's POV
"Juvia! Juvia darling comek here!" Ugh! it's my soon to be husband Lyon. I hate him. Then why would you marry him if you hate him. I was forced to.

~Flashback~
"Juvia!" My dad yells. "Yes daddy!" I answer. "Well sweetheart our papa has arranged something for you!" He smiles. "Oh really! Will I love it!" I ask exited. "He's not an "it" darling! I arranged a very special wedding for my very special girl!" He says. I stand there in shock. "Ok then I know that I will love him!" I say happily. "Well then Lyon come out!" My Dad calls. Wait did he say Lyon! No no no no no! I can't stand Lyon! He's been in love with me ever sense pre-k! "Why hello Juvia darling" he says.
~End Of Flashback ~
"What!" I ask annoyed. "That is no way to treat your husband! Any way make dinner I'm hungry" he demands. "I'm not your slave Lyon! And plus your my soon to be husband!" I yell as I cross my arms over my chest. " ya I know but your my soon to be wife and wife's do what the husbands want don't they?" He smirks. "Hmph! Whatever!" I yell. I head to the kitchen.
Time skip 30 min
After dinner Lyon heads to the bathroom to get ready for bed and I run out side to my secret cavern. I usually go with Lucy but she's out with her boyfriend Nastu. I walk in to my secret cavern to find a strange boy sitting were I usually sit. "H-Hi I u-um w-well not to b-be rude but who are you doing her and h-here?" I ask. "Oh my apologies ma'am I was just-." "Trying to avoid your soon to be wife." I mumble. "Yes had did you know?" He asks. I look up and blush at him. "I-I'm trying to avoid my soon to be husband." I answer. "Oh sorry but I'm Gray and you are?" He says and kisses my hand. "I-I'm Juvia!" I say. And with that me and Gray talked for about two or so hours. "Oh look at the time I have to go it was nice meeting you!" Gray says. "Wait Gray um can we talk again tomorrow?" He laughs and nods. "As long as you don't tell anyone ok?" He asks kissing my hand. "It will be our little secret!" I wink at him. And with that we left with butterflies in my heart I thought about Gray and how Charming he was.