Our Love Story

Highschool, hookups, break ups, meet ups, and love. And me. I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing in my life. It's blank. School, home, sleep. I remember I was once queen. I was involved in everything. And now I'm empty. Well I decided to get up instead of laying here in my warm cozy bed thinking about how shit my life has been over the few months. I jumped out of my bed and went in the shower, I got out dried my hair. Then straightened it.i picked out what to wear and quickly put on some foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I wore a white tank top, ripped tight jeans and a red checkered printed shirt around my waist, got my bag ready, put my sunnies on and left the house in my red mini golf car.

I drove up to school and parked in my normal parking area in front of the school entrance. As I stepped out of my car I saw my bestie, Ariana run towards me. I gave a mysterious look. As she was running towards me her breasts were jumping up and down, not to mention the amount of attention she was getting by the football team. When she reached me she jumped on me which made me collapse on my car. Phew she was over joyed.

So I asked her top what happened and she handed me a paper.

It was a letter from the school model academy, saying that they would like her to join them into modelling. I mean I wasn't surprised, she was one of the most beautiful girls in our school. She had long spidery legs, long blonde hair which was always curled and shiny, she had big brown eyes, and her lips were a mysterious pink colour, she had a perfect skin colour to top her hair colour off.

I hugged her and told her how happy I was for her. As we walked towards the lockers we saw the new soccer team players. I took a short glare at them not making it obvious. I wasn't sure if they were soccer players or, Calvin Klein models. As I went to my Locker to get my books ready one of the boys in the team put their hand over my locker and stared into my eyes and said "hey gorgeous." Wow.

"Hey" I said, my voice cracking. Shit...

He chuckled and introduced himself, "my name is Alpay he said. "What I sexy name" I thought.

"Well thank you" he said. "Wow, did I just say that out loud?" I asked, bursting with embarrassment. I felt my cheeks burning. "Haha, it's cool. So.. Are you going to tell me your name so I can say the same thing?" He asked. I broke eye contact with him as I saw Ariana was already flirting with one of the guys. "My name..my name is Aysu." I said.

The bell to class rang and he took his hand off my locker and said "see you at break?" I nodded a sure. And we both went to class.

I hardly knew this guy and I excepted to hang out with him at break?

But he was so handsome. He had light chocolate brown hair which was pushed back not to mention how sexy it made him look. He was tall and bulked up. Not the extreme bulk type, just enough to show people not to mess with him. He had the sexiest lips. They were lightly pink coloured, he had a mysterious eye colour. It was a mix between green, and blue. Like aqua or turquoise. He was one hell of a sexy bitch.