J-Hope's POV

I enter a big room that's slightly lit up. I'm in awe with how big the room is. Whilst walking around and exploring the room I was greeted by a big tall man. I jumped back and gasped. 'I.. Sorry I was lost and-'. Not able to finish my sentence the mysterious man grabs my wrist and takes me somewhere else.

Suddenly stopping at a beautiful aquarium that's filled with unique fishes he lets go of my hand making me stumble forwards. Almost falling to the ground the mysterious man caught me with his broad arms. Now able to see his face I see a face that I recognise. "J.. John oppa.. Why did you bring me here?" He gently walks towards me making me gulp. He starts to speak: "I just wanted to bring you here to show something as beautiful as you". I couldn't help but let my head fall down in embarrassement. A blush creeps up so I try to look away but he takes my faceu into his hands. "Don't be ashamed, baby". Exactly knowing what those words do to me I bit my lip.

As he shows me his collection of tropical fishes I noticed there was a tank full of snakes. "Why are those snakes here? I hate snakeu." A slight feeling of disgust shivers into me but that quickly goes away when John started to speak: "I know one snakeu that you love.." As I take the courage to walk up to him I feel my pants tighten as I think about what he's capable of doing with my body. When I'm face to face with him we both have no hesistation and immediatly slip into a passionate kiss. A few moans and groans slipped out of my mouth not able to control myself.

As our passionate kiss continues he lifts me up. He smirks as he feels my bulge against his. He bites my underlip making me squeek. "Yeah, you like that?" "Y.. Yes John oppa". I couldn't resist and moaned harder as I slowly move up and down. "No, don't call me John oppa. You know what name I like to hear you scream". "Ah, yes Appa". As we unlock our lips he lays me down on the bed he walked to while our lips were connecting.

As I lay on the bed he starts undressing me. He pulls my pants down with ease and reveals me. Unsatisfied with the lack of touch I whine: "Ahngg, Appa stop teasing". He lets out a small chuckle. He undresses himself quickly and joins me on the bed. I can't help but feel nervous. He noticed my uneasy feeling and comforts me: "Don't feel nervous, baby. I'll promise it wont hurt.. That bad". As I prepare myself he pulls out the condom. Seeing that size makes my eyes widen. It's definitely bigger than 10 centimetres. "Ready?" I gulp and nod.

The first thrust goes deep and hurts. I groan at the sharp sudden sting and grasp the corner of the bed. The thrusts are getting harder and faster giving me more pleasure.

He pulls out making me shiver. "Let's do another position." I agree to his demand and follow his steps. I lay down on the bed and go into a missionary position like he wanted. I wait in position and see him walking towards the bed. I observe his muscular body coated with a thin layer of sweat. With no words he puts himself in me. But this time instead of a sharp sting I feel nothing but pleasure. As I moan loudly I close my eyes feeling close to climax. Suddenly I hear: "Open your eyes and look at me." I do what I'm told and look at him. As he pounds me harder I see his face filling with pleasure.

I continue to take him all in me and feel myself coming to an high. I moan loudly that I'm about to cum and he starts thrusting harder into me. I whimper and whimper and eventually feel myself releasing. Seconds later John oppa climaxes and I hear his harsh groans. I look up and see that he's pretty tired. He kisses me on my forehead and continues to lay beside me. I'm also tired but also down for round two.

I take his lenght in my hand and start pumping. "Ahh, J-hope.. What ar-" I shush him by pulling him into a passionate kiss. Whilst kissing I keep pumping his lenght that already became hard again. Amused and satisfied with the power I now have I start teasing him. I pump as fast as I can to quickly take him to his high. "Ahh J-hope, J-hope" He procceeds to moan my name making me hard. As he announces that he's about to cum, I stop the pumping. "What the- Why did you stop??" I laugh and walk away from the bed.

"J-hope! Come back here!" He stands up to follow me but I quickly come back with a pair of handcuffs. I can't believe how freaking powerful I feel by holding a pair of handcuffs. The powerful feeling of mine quickly fades away as I'm being lifted from the ground and thrown on the bed. Spreading my bangs from my view I see John oppa holding my powerful weapon. I feel defeated and let him put the handcuffs on me.

Handcuffs is the key to vulnerability. I can confirm that 100%.

He starts kissing and nibbling between my thighs making me shiver. "Oh, I have a rule, J-hope. And if you don't follow that rule you will be spanked for being a naughty boy". Even though it is dark I can still see his eyes shining out of lust. Curious and excited I ask what the rule is. "You can't moan." Fuck. I guess everything is going to hurt tomorrow.

He continues heading his way to my hard chingu and I can't help but squeal. He lightly bites my thigh and I moan. I look at him and see a smirk creating on his face. He tosses me over and caresses my spine. Before I even could breathe he spanked my ass with full power. I groan out of pain but the pain feels good. "Who's your Daddy? What is his name?" He slightly raises his voice eager to hear his name out of my mouth. "What is his name!" Still recovering from the pleasing torture I answer "His name is John Cena!"

After numerous times of making sweet love we both fell asleep in eachothers arms ending the night with a passionate kiss.

When I woke up it was quiet and the other side of the bed was empty. Last night still lingered in my mind and all I could hear was my cheeks getting clapped harder than the sound of V applauding someone with his big ass hands.

Disturbing me and my thoughts I hear my phone buzz. I look and see a text. A text from John oppa.

'Goodmorning~. I ordered a cab for you to go home. Don't worry about paying me back because I won't accept it.. Just like our love...'

Shocked, angered and sad is what my body felt. I can't believe he.. He can throw me away like thrash even though yesterday was so passionate. Tears started streaming down my face. I hesitate to reply but John oppa already ends the conversation with his last text ever.

'I'm so sorry but it's Fakeu Lobeu, annyeong chingu.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! An end to this suffering! Thanks for reading, ya weirdos :))