escape

As Jac and Fletch band in their holiday forms to Serena, they both smile.
"let's do this" says Fletch
"it will be good." Says Jac as she smiles into Fletch's sparking eyes.
They walk out of Serena's office, close the door and head to the lift.
Jac presses the lift button the they both get it. talking a final look at Darwin. They knew they'd be back but they weren't sure when.
As they step out of the lift at the other end, they get Emma from the Crèche and head to their cars.
Jac turns to Fletch and says
"meet you at mine in..." Jac looks at her clock and the other time says 3:30
"come to mine by 7:30" Jac says. She opens her car, put's Emma in and starts the engine. she smiles at Fletch as she drives off. Fletch left in the car park woahed. Fletch then drove home.
As Jac arrives home, she takes Emma inside and locks the car. She sits Emma down and explains that Emma,Fletch and herself are going on holiday for a while. Emma says "Yay mummy!" excitedly. Jac hugs her. Jac sits Emma in the front room, puts something on the TV for her, gets some of her toys and leaves her to play.
Jac then goes upstairs to start packing some things for herself and Emma.
After she'd done packing the time was 5:45. "got some time" she thought to herself as she went downstairs and made some dinner for her and Emma.
Jac then goes into the front room and says "Baby, dinner ready"
Emma walks slowly into the kitchen and sits at the table. they both eat.
After they'd eaten and cleared up, Jac had some final packing to do.
Suddenly, she looked at the time and it said 7:28 "no!" she thought. she quickly touched up her makeup and brushed her hair.
Then the door bell rang.
Jac ran down the stairs and opened the door.
"hey!" said Fletch as he stepped in.
Jac smiled and Emma came out to see Fletch.
Emma smiled and said "Fletchy, sing me the spider song" she said and smiled.
Fletch and Emma walked into the living room and fletch began to sing.
Jac smiled to herself as she went to get her and Emma's things.
When she came back down, everyone was ready to go.
They all got in the car, Jac looked her house and sat in the front after putting Emma in the back.
"where exactly are we going" asked Fletch.
"anywhere" said Jac "anywhere with you"
They both smiled as the sun set and they drove off.
---TBC---💋